$1 Pandora.

Mine arrived through the post yesterday morning, so that's all cool. No. 41 FTW!! :)

Mine arrived today, yay! It's No. 43 which is great because it is even one more than forty-two! :)

Also the card was very nice, thanks! :)

I've tried to be patient - sometimes Royal Mail and the USPS don't seem to get their collective act together on shipments - other times I get stuff in under a week from the UK.

I still haven't gotten mine. Yes, I paid for one. Should I be concerned - or assume it's still on it's way?

Thank you,

Grench

I've tried to be patient - sometimes Royal Mail and the USPS don't seem to get their collective act together on shipments - other times I get stuff in under a week from the UK.

I still haven't gotten mine. Yes, I paid for one. Should I be concerned - or assume it's still on it's way?

Thank you,

Grench

Did you get a shipping email? I got one on 13 Jan saying that my order had been misplaced which was why it had not been sent before then. I finally received it just this week.

- Neelix

@Grench - Drop them a line. Mine had been marked as sent but had mistakenly not been taken out to be sent (and I never had a shipping e-mail) - as soon as they knew it hadn't been received, they sent it out via UPS for next-day delivery. It's probably just something as simple as that. :p

Mine arrived a week or two ago, but I only picked it up from the post office a few days ago. Nice! (#070, in case anyone's tracking this stuff)...

Also, I did receive the notification email...

Anyway, just so you know that Craigix is making progress! :)

Back