ZX Spectrum on SuperZaxxon Final

moxie

The voice of reason, sense and exasperation
Staff member
The bestest Speccy game-that-is-actually-good-today: Xeno. No joke. Ok, so the physics is a bit wonky and the collision detection too, but still...

TitanUranus

PND fixed and updated. Give it a try!

D.
Nothing to update says my pndmanager :(
Have you forgotten how to download a file? Come on man, if you can load a speccy tape you can download a file and replace the old one! I appreciate the point that this SHOULD be updating, but let's all just have a moment's rejoicing that we have working speccy again.

OK eveyrone, let's sing a song for Sir Clive Sinclair.... "For he's a jolly good fellow, though not a patch on notaz or ZXDunny....."

ZXDunny

Deep avatar
I think that the problem was that I didn't increase the version string. No point - all I did was to include a missing ROM file. Not sure is that's a problem with PNDManager or the repo :)

D.

Wrath Of Khan

Soul soother...
Now we need the' clive sinclair' how to pick up young ladies when your 70 app. Very useful utility.

Ian J

Advanced Member
Has anyone got the emulator to work with the D-pad as a Kempston joystick?

Cas

Strange, I have three versions of Jetpac ( Jetpac Sinclair ) ( Jetpac Richochet ) & ( Jetpac ) and all work fine under Kempston using the D-Pad.

Ian J

Advanced Member
I'll delete the Appdata folder, re-install the PND and try again.

Ian J

Advanced Member
That sorted it, annoying having to delete cfg file but I can soon change the settings back to how I like them.

Now just need to figure how to stop that keyring password requester from coming up every boot since latest update to 1.52.

Ian J

Advanced Member
Could you please make a rss feed for the pandora apps site
Yeah that's what I did on previous version of super zaxxon, I may reflash if it gets too annoying.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Apologies my quote picked up the wrong quote when posted. It was showing ok while typing, must be a tapatalk issue.

Cas

Could you please make a rss feed for the pandora apps site
Yeah that's what I did on previous version of super zaxxon, I may reflash if it gets too annoying.

Apologies my quote picked up the wrong quote when posted. It was showing ok while typing, must be a tapatalk issue.

And there was me thinking this was the ZX Spectrum on SuperZaxxon Final thread :p

Last edited by a moderator: