Zombies or Pirates

• Zombies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pirates

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

purple_goat said:
Ganepark32 said:
Ummm.....I'd have to say Ninjas....wait where the hell is the thing for ninjas? What kind of poll do you call this?
lame poll

Then stop posting in this thread. This was your third post in a topic which according to you, contains a "lame poll"

Anyway, after seeing 28 WL today, I can now say zombies win :p

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
purple_goat said:
Ganepark32 said:
Ummm.....I'd have to say Ninjas....wait where the hell is the thing for ninjas? What kind of poll do you call this?
lame poll

Then stop posting in this thread. This was your third post in a topic which according to you, contains a "lame poll"

Anyway, after seeing 28 WL today, I can now say zombies win :p

i didn't say the thread was lame..

Chuck Norris always makes sense.

sam fisher said:
The pirates would just slice all the zombies heads off, and although the zombies clearly have no brain function and don't require oxygen, so therefore dont require a brain to survive, they still die anyway.
And Zombies already are dead. And you call yourself a scientist (technically)?

humpfh zombies first they live, then they die, then they reanimate, and then CHUCK inanimate them.

i wonder if the number of zombies is equal to the number of pirates involved. Because, if it was only one boat full of pirates vs. a whole island full of zombies, clearly the zombies would win. I would imagine, the head-chopping-rate of the pirates is just way too low compared to the power of slow moving biting masses of zombies.

xnopasaranx said:
i wonder if the number of zombies is equal to the number of pirates involved. Because, if it was only one boat full of pirates vs. a whole island full of zombies, clearly the zombies would win. I would imagine, the head-chopping-rate of the pirates is just way too low compared to the power of slow moving biting masses of zombies.
You clearly have not seen the final Pirates of the Caribbean.

<3

wolly wotsit said:
xnopasaranx said:

<3

yeah you are right... I guess I should. Sounds interesting now that you mention it in context to my skepticism.

wolly wotsit said:

<3
... is it worth the download? :ph34r:

daclassicgamingmaster said:
nickspoon said:
TelcoLou said:
wolly wotsit said:

<3
... is it worth the download? :ph34r:

You dirty pirate!

(yes)

Pirates of teh Internets 3 :lol:

funny, I hate pirating movies..
I rather not see it! (tho I will probably see in the theaters)

Back