Zodiak 2 For Sale

Mantis said:
Might be interested in this. How much is postage again?

Hi Mantis,

Postage is included in the price of the unit:) Let me know if I can give you any other information.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmmm, yeah. I'll take one. I looked on YouTube and saw a big video compilation of official Zodiac games and homebrew. It seems to be an awesome and underrated handheld. I sure hope I find somewhere good to download some of that homebrew though. =)

Drop me a PM and we can sort this out. :ph34r:

Just to say my Zodiac arrived yesterday. Very speedy delivery (next day after dispatch), amazing console in mint condition and a complete bargain since it came boxed with all accessories and two 2GB SD cards. Zodiac games are hard to come by nowadays but Google should help and if you search around the Games forum on www.tapland.com you might have some luck. Also keep in mind the Zodiac will run the vast majority of Palm OS 5 and below games.

I highly recommend the Zodiac and I highly recommend this seller. Thanks. :)

Tupin said:
Sent the OP an email. Please tell me if you have any left.
Hi There,

Yes there are a few left :) I won't be able to ship until friday unfortunately, as I am out of the office until then. The only thing that does not come with the unit is the box. All other cords and software is included. Shall I contact you closer to the day?

Regards

I sent the money yesterday. Please tell me when you send the Zodiac.

Holy shit, tell me you still have at least one for sale, because I have been wanting to get a cheap one for quite a while.

Saoshyant said:
Holy shit, tell me you still have at least one for sale, because I have been wanting to get a cheap one for quite a while.

Hiya Saoshyant, Yup I do still have a couple left, but no origional boxes. Everything else though:)
55 pounds to Europe and 60 pounds to U.S. all inclusive:)

if you can mod the stick for a d-pad i will buy it LOL. sorry i didnt love the stick in that time. but the handheld was really impressive for the time being

I have put a request by PM to buy one of the last models. Hopefully I'll get my hands on it fast.

Mantis said:
Just to say my Zodiac arrived yesterday. Very speedy delivery (next day after dispatch), amazing console in mint condition and a complete bargain since it came boxed with all accessories and two 2GB SD cards. Zodiac games are hard to come by nowadays but Google should help and if you search around the Games forum on www.tapland.com you might have some luck. Also keep in mind the Zodiac will run the vast majority of Palm OS 5 and below games.

I highly recommend the Zodiac and I highly recommend this seller. Thanks. :)

I second this!

Back