Zodiak 2 For Sale

acoustiguide

Still Fresh
Hi all, sorry if this is in the wrong place. I have a number of Zodiak 2 for sale. I am looking to collect information about any existing Zodiak community in the UK or worldwide. Sorry if I dropped this thread in the wrong spot. Can anyone help me out?

Cheers,

The only developer I know of that has done anything with the zodiak is ZODTTD who has gotten a slow, buggy ( but impressive for a 200 MHz CPU) playstation emulator running on it

ledow said:
acoustiguide said:
I have a number of Zodiak 2 for sale.

How much?

The units are lightly used, but in good working order, and have all the bits and peices. £50 inclusive of 2 2gig disks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meany105 said:
The only developer I know of that has done anything with the zodiak is ZODTTD who has gotten a slow, buggy ( but impressive for a 200 MHz CPU) playstation emulator running on it

Thanks!

I have two Zodiacs and have always enjoyed using them for work aswell as playing around and watching movies on them but I believe the Zodiac community is pretty much dead. There are no significant forums that I am aware of. If anyone, Zodttd should know, pm him! He has developed the widely acclaimed Open Transport Tycoon engine for the zodiac (hence his nickname Zodttd).

How many units do you have for sale? I might be interested, not sure right now though. So if you have a couple flying about, maybe I will come back to make an offer later.

xnopasaranx said:
I have two Zodiacs and have always enjoyed using them for work aswell as playing around and watching movies on them but I believe the Zodiac community is pretty much dead. There are no significant forums that I am aware of. If anyone, Zodttd should know, pm him! He has developed the widely acclaimed Open Transport Tycoon engine for the zodiac (hence his nickname Zodttd).

How many units do you have for sale? I might be interested, not sure right now though. So if you have a couple flying about, maybe I will come back to make an offer later.

Hi There. Thanks for the response. I will get in touch with zodttd for sure. I have 32 Zodiac 2's that need loving homes. The only thing we got rid of was the origional packaging, so unfortunately we only have 4 boxes left. I am currently verifying the working order of the units. I expect there will be 4-5 that will need some attention and repair b4 sale, but on the whole they are in great shape and only lightly used. Let me know if I can get you any other info you might need:)

Damn, I really wish I could afford me one.

Yesterday,I've bought one :)
I can't wait to put my hand ;)

Bye bye,
Neurox

quote said:
Nova said:
Damn, I really wish I could afford me one.

Can you afford me one?

I have sold one to the community here for £55 already, so that has turned into the default price i suppose. With the unit you also get all cables, software and manuals (on CD), stylus, flipdown screen protector and leather case, all in the origional box. Also included is 2x2gig removable memory cards.Shipping to you is included by international signed for postal service. Same thing going on ebay for £99. Let me know if you have any other questions :)

acoustiguide said:
I am looking to collect information about any existing Zodiak community in the UK or worldwide. Sorry if I dropped this thread in the wrong spot. Can anyone help me out?
Cheers,

Try www.tapland.com for a Zodiac Palm community.

Hi Matt,
The Zodiac2 is arrived today.
Everything is in perfect condition as if it were out today from the shop.
Many thanks.
I'm happy :) :D

Neurox

Neurox said:
Hi Matt,
The Zodiac2 is arrived today.
Everything is in perfect condition as if it were out today from the shop.
Many thanks.
I'm happy :) :D

Neurox
Hi Neurox-

That is great to hear! Thanks for letting me know everything got there safe and sound.

Thanks again:)

Back