Zdoom Port.

raindog

A port of this program will be great to run all that mods that prDoom can´t run.

Sorry for my ugly english. ;)

I ported Zdoom to GP2X, Pickle recently had a go at porting my source to the Wiz but i think he ran into some problems. There's alot of memory packing/alignment bugs that are hard to track down.... I'm guessing this is why nobody else has ported it to non-x86 platforms.

Bumped.....

I'm sure alot of people would love to play all the pwads available for this on the Wiz. Hey Pickle, what ever happened with your attempt at this? Any chance you can give it another shot, maybe as a kind of goodbye gift to us Wiz users before Pandora arrives???

Bman recently posted that Hires textures also work with the GP2X port.

Orion4874 said:
Bumped.....

I'm sure alot of people would love to play all the pwads available for this on the Wiz. Hey Pickle, what ever happened with your attempt at this? Any chance you can give it another shot, maybe as a kind of goodbye gift to us Wiz users before Pandora arrives???

Bman recently posted that Hires textures also work with the GP2X port.

Couldnt get it to work and I gave up, sorry theres nothing motivating me to look at it anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh well, thanks anyway, and thanks for everything you've done for the Wiz community!

Now, is there anyone else who would be willing to take on this project? I've really gotta learn how to code!!!

Orion4874 said:
Oh well, thanks anyway, and thanks for everything you've done for the Wiz community!

Now, is there anyone else who would be willing to take on this project? I've really gotta learn how to code!!!

Personally, I want a port of ZDaemon (a modified version of ZDoom that was made for online multiplayer), but the source recently became closed. Maybe something similar to it? It'd definitely be a good reason for WLAN development to continue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back