YouTube Retro Game Channel Recommendations?

I'm still planning to do a channel doing retro reviews of unknown games that are good or good games that have been forgotten.

If only I had more time :(

There is another good long play channel, CornshaqGaming. The guy talks with a slight lisp and it is just straight longplays with is voice over them so nothing while he's playing the game. He used to give a lot of history about the game, now he only plays modern games and complains about them the whole time but his early stuff is really good.

http://www.youtube.com/user/cornshaqgaming

Wow i have nearly 400 Videos on my Youtube Account yet.
Mostly older Games/Showcases what run on the Pandora for RetroGames and newer Games :)

I'm still planning to do a channel doing retro reviews of unknown games that are good or good games that have been forgotten.

If only I had more time :(

I hope you do find the time, and I hope that you do them in English.
I'd love that as a new channel to sub to.
Those old videos you used to do showing games/emus/programs on the Pandora were really good, that little series of a couple dozen or so you did
[doublepost=1459268991,1459268373][/doublepost]Metal Jesus Rocks, I have to agree, one of my most watched channels/

I'd like to know more good ones too.
Most the channels I sub are game related, quick look at my channels shows; Alli Flanagan, Cinemassacre, AlphaOmegaSin, Bad Grafx Gamers, BeatEmUps, Dee Dave, Game Chasers, Happy Console Gamer, Nathan Barnatt/NayPlay, OK Chief, Pat NES Punk, Radical Reggie...
But none of those are strictly retro reviews.

Alli Flanagan perhaps, most hers are reviews, but she doesn't do nearly enough for my liking :) I like her reviews, but just not enough ... [I'm not really moaning though, understand people are busy etc]
Also Happy Console Gamer, I'm sure I watched one of his recent videos this or last week and he mentioned he planned to do more reviews of old games from his collection ... I think

You might like this, although it's not exactly about the games, The 8-Bit Guy :
https://www.youtube.com/user/adric22

Yeah his channel is very good, love his 8-bit music channel too.

Metal Jesus Rocks, I have to agree, one of my most watched channels/

I'd like to know more good ones too.
Most the channels I sub are game related, quick look at my channels shows; Alli Flanagan, Cinemassacre, AlphaOmegaSin, Bad Grafx Gamers, BeatEmUps, Dee Dave, Game Chasers, Happy Console Gamer, Nathan Barnatt/NayPlay, OK Chief, Pat NES Punk, Radical Reggie...
But none of those are strictly retro reviews.

Alli Flanagan perhaps, most hers are reviews, but she doesn't do nearly enough for my liking :) I like her reviews, but just not enough ... [I'm not really moaning though, understand people are busy etc]
Also Happy Console Gamer, I'm sure I watched one of his recent videos this or last week and he mentioned he planned to do more reviews of old games from his collection ... I think

I'll check those out, heard of MJR but only watched one of his video's that detailed the original Xbox as I was looking to buy one.

Is there any channel dedicated to reviews of DRM-free games? I don't care for most of the stuff that is shown since I don't use Steam.
Now a channel dedicated to DRM-free games for Linux would be the best (native, DosBox, ScummVm or WINE; doesn't matter).

Is there any channel dedicated to reviews of DRM-free games? I don't care for most of the stuff that is shown since I don't use Steam.
Now a channel dedicated to DRM-free games for Linux would be the best (native, DosBox, ScummVm or WINE; doesn't matter).

The obvious one for me would be GOG
https://www.youtube.com/user/GOGcom
They're active and all about the DRM free gaming
They have their GOGcast, which covers reviews as well as other things;

I wouldn't trust a shop to make valid reviews so I'm still looking for someone more or less independend and more into Linux than GOG currently is.
Looking into the link, it doesn't be about game reviews at all but rather about their current sales etc.

GOG has become less and less interesting for me since Linux support is still shabby, most stuff there is regionally priced by now and they are further removing WinXP support for old(er) games all the time.

Back