Commentor Idiots List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendo

Nintendo Switch
As we are all aware, there are literally thousands of idiots who comment on PANDORA news articles, YouTube vids, picd, etc...so with that in mind...

Below are the reasons why they bother to comment;-

- Trolling for fun
- SONY or Nintendo or Microsoft or Apple are scared, so they send a shit load of trolls to spread negativity
- People who love to fish
- SONY or Nintendo or Microsoft or Apple fan boys/girls
- Born with fuckwit-itis
- Clueless/ill informed or even un/misinformed
- Complete tossers/wankers
- Jealous, because they can't afford a "do it all" portable console/mid/netbook with gaming controls
- Born with fuckwit-itis..Oops, I already said that!
- Boredom
- Close-source bible bashers

And many more...

Anyway, lets make a list of comments to *sigh* about. Here, I'll start...

IN REGARDS TO THE YouTube vid, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQOPzVytaDI

shippo72 You know, for the price of one of these Pandoras, you can get a low powered netbook with twice the horsepower, and install Linux on that. :D Yay low powered netbooks!
shippo72 That was about as interesting as watching paint dry. :p Too bad you can't install Windows XP on Pandora and use it as a music sever.

i cant remember from which forum i read this, but some dudes were talking about the pandora and how awesome it was etc, and some guy got so excited he ran out to bestbuy to buy it.
when he came back on the forums disappointed, extreme hilarity and trolling ensued.

i laughed so hard my teeth tingled for like an hour :lol:

WhiteBat said:
i cant remember from which forum i read this, but some dudes were talking about the pandora and how awesome it was etc, and some guy got so excited he ran out to bestbuy to buy it.
when he came back on the forums disappointed, extreme hilarity and trolling ensued.

AHAHAHAHHA that made my day

Last edited by a moderator:
WhiteBat said:

Please find it, so we all may get a laugh

Last edited by a moderator:
Boohooo, they are making fun of our console on youtube! Quick, lets make a thread about how dumb and ignorant they are. Oh wait, they are probably minions of Nintendo Apple and Sony who are peeing their pants because they are so scared of our niche console!

Seriously though, if you do not want to read stupid stuff, do not read youtube comments. So please stop embarrasing yourself further by whining about how hard you were trolled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back