I Need A Partner To Do Business With.

Status
Not open for further replies.

order32city

Still Fresh
Hi!

I just need a help here. Look, I'm a business person located in Estonia
my work is to sell the goods, most of my goods I sell at eBay.

This why I need your help, the main thing is that everybody at eBay use PayPal only
as a payment method. But if you'll look at PayPal's website they don't open accounts to Estonian
members, this why I have a trouble with receiveing the payments.

Here is a note quote from User Agreement (PayPal):
This User Agreement applies to users in all European Union countries where the PayPal “send only” service is offered. These are Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovakia and Slovenia.

So, I think I need a partner in this business who will receive the funds from my customers
to his PayPal account, then send me my cut, so I'll have no troubles with receiveing the funds and be able to sell my stuff at eBay.

Only thing you must have is verified PayPal account!
I can pay my partner 15% cut for this service.

I think the best way to use to deliver the funds from you to me to Estonia is
Western Union. Just to let you know, that Western Union fees will be fully covered from my cut, so you'll
earn "clean" 15% from every single transfer. I think it's a good payment for such service.

You need to do nothing, but to recieve and send the funds, and get 15% from every single transfer.
Look, but I want all the persons who want to help me and be my partners mail me
as soon as possible to order32city@hotmail.com.

Feel free to ask any questions , I'll provide full information you need to start our partnership.
I don't really know where can I find such person, so this way I have posted this here, maybe somebody can help me.

We'll make a really good money, Thats why i think the best way to work is the honest one.

It takes about 3-4 days to make withdrawl from your PayPal account,
so I'll told all my customers that their goods will be shipped in 4 days after payment received.

And if you would like,I'll provide all requared information about my business to make you sure that I'm very reliable
seller.

Mail me back please for more info: order32city@hotmail.com
When mailing me please write what country you located in.

NOTE: No merchandise will be shipped before your WU payment. I was burned few times on it and I won't make mistakes this time.

You DO know someone would fuck you over and keep the money dude, remember...even if they seem nice, don't trust ANYONE.

Oh yeah, I dont think theres advertising or whateevr on the boards...a lot of boards don't like advertising, but Im not sure abotu this one.

Potential scam here? Send PP to your account, you PP-out, he drops payment to your PP-account.. you lose cash, he gets your PP-account cash or else you get bounced from PP. (guessing)

jeff

A well-known scam. Don't fall for this:

A new scam is targeting PayPal users that may have international money-laundering implications. The scam works like this: A company located in Estonia sends an email asking the recipient if they would become the company's U.S. representative. They have "discovered" eBay, but need the recipient to help them process eBay auction payments through the recipient's PayPal account.

The email explains that since PayPal does not accept users registering from Estonia, and since checks take too long to arrive with a "very high interest rates in local banks," they need to make use of the recipient's PayPal account. They promise to give 10% of sales to the PayPal user simply for forwarding on the money.

"We mean about $2,000 turnover per week, yours will be about $200.00," the email reads. "All you will have to do is forwarding the payments arriving to your account and the merchandise is shipped separately, you will not have to take care of it."

A retired police captain who received one of the emails said, "I can most times smell a scam, and I really feel sorry for the person who might fall for this scam. I can see the report now, "I sent the money overseas and they were supposed to send you the item." The problem here is that the buyer sent YOU the Money for the item and you are in the USA holding the bag."

Oh I'm sure it isn't a scam. I'll send you 20000 $ tonight, just give me your personal details such as your credit cards and addresses and you'll get it in no time. Why do people think other people on the internet are so stupid?!

The OP is banned already, right? If he's not, there's no reason he should be around... and report him to the police while you're at it.

Yes, I am going to trust someone with large sums of money who has a hotmail account as his/her only contact.

yaustar posted on Oct 21 2005 at 06:53 PM said:
Yes, I am going to trust someone with large sums of money who has a hotmail account as his/her only contact.

Yeah, specially if he lives likes 10.000 km away from you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You would think he should be banned, but the last person to try such a scam is still here making posts... I'm looking at you, shaking_your_fist_productions.

-Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back