YINLIPS G18

Wow, looking at the translated specs page then you certainly seem to get a lot of bang for your buck, worth reading for the humorous translation alone!

If anyone can tell me what they mean by High Islamic 3D in the game section then I'd be most grateful :blink:

Game

Plays the entire format, supports PC Level H3D( High Islamic 3D) The magnanimous network game, supports 8-64 Position simulator game (, no matter what day often, Sega, Sony), supports android Large-scale 3D Game. The support network plays the multi-people to the war, the multi-person mahjong, fights the landlord, the Chinese chess to fights and so on. Support adobe flash lite 10.X . Supports the online game.

If I didn't have a Pandora then I'd be highly tempted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Supports the online game.
Just the one!
grin.gif

Some more gems:

• several hundred million capacities for alcohol
  • High for your perusal
  • The magnanimous network game
  • no matter what day often, Sega, Sony
  • Really colored Gao Qing 5.0 Inch display monitor ( 800x480 ), the colorless block, Gao Qing glances over the picture certainly.
  • Supports ten thousand calendar displays, the inquiry date is more relaxed.
  • facilitates practical
  • Online flash Broadcast (what's that?)
  • The entire format audio decoding
  • Opens the random website high speed

I actually like the title of the device itself, just the first line is great:

Andriod mechanical games touching screen gravity induction

So... these games are mechanical :) And what's Andriod? :)

Well for US$108 it might worth it.

Does anyone have an idea about the baterry life of this device? \

BAF? :)

BAF, I'm not sure why you're being secretive or somewhat quiet about giving us more DETAILED info on the Yinlips ANDROID hand-held console?

I'm not secretive, I just don't have much time to test it :D

I'm discovering Android, so it takes a bit of time to handle it.

I installed Gmail and the Android Market on it, I just have a few problems to install some emulators.

I'll just say that this console seems to be a fearsome competitor for the Caanoo (emulation speaking).

EDIT :

and you can buy it from here too : http://www.isharegif...mp4-p-1573.html

or write to yinlips, they send some + EMS : yinlips@yinlips.com but you have to pay with T/T or Western Union.

Wow, this is the greatest thing ever: they are showing Golden Axe 3 on a screenshot! I absolutely love that game but it seems no one else I meet knows about it... :)

what is that god aweful sound everytime you press an action button? like a freakin tank is shooting at you every time you press a button

Quote from qbert addict from another board- he also says the touchscreen is fine to use on angry birds after a break in period -

ok first impressions video will follow. The default emus suck. Get mame4all instead of tigermame you can map the controls and everything is working awesome. PCE.EMU SNES9X.emu GC.EMU and MD.emu run great fx chips and sd1 run great as well. The dpad is fine as long as it is mapped correctly the analog stick is not analog it uses the same keys as the dpad and is total shit. I cannot update the stock emulators or remove them and replace them. Has anyone tried to root the device. I dont want to mess this thing up. If its rooted i will be able to remove the default emus with the updated versions. The touch screen seems to be more responsive as you break it in. Its best to use a stylus. This thing is bigger than I though though and the plastice does not feel cheap to me but the should buttons feel kind of weird(nothing to stop them from working well they just feel stiff)

Hm, sounds like the typical chinese console ripoff: They market it like it's the best device ever but then again, the emulators they deliver aren't as good as their talk ;)

Good thing here is that you have a standard OS (unlike Dingoo) and can therefore easily update the emulators.

Has anyone tried to root the device.

Since it's on Android 2.2, z4root should be possible for rooting. You should try v.1.3.

As I can remember, I've seen z4 root in one of the videos.

This device has no official Google market ?

Google only officially allows their market on pre-approved devices, with a specific set of requirements for approval. A cheap Chinese device like this will almost definitely not have been approved.

Fortunately, Android still lets you install packages that developers provide to you off the internet, assuming you can trust those developers. A lot of devices require installing the Google Market as a third party app in this way.

It's possible to root the device wirg z4root, very easy.

And you can install the android market application to download apps on your device.

Here's where I have a problem, it doesn't work for me, so I'm waiting for other people to try it.

There are emulators included on the device (N64, Genesis ...), but it seems you can't update them like this.

We 'll have to access the device to remove them and put new ones, but I'm stuck on this.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/WYl2yhTB4Dg?feature=oembed

Back