Yeti3d Engine Mystery - Reward Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
slygamer posted on Feb 11 2006 at 10:48 PM said:
The GP2X can not run GP32 executables. It even says "GP32" several times on that web page.
it even says gp32 on the download link.

anyways, it looks awesome on my gp32 :D.

Last edited by a moderator:
i want to help craigix and donate also 10$ for this engine :p
really that pro version looks awsome and if that's on the gp32, the gp2x version shoud be able to even be a little bit more sweet right?

I agree with several posters before that lacerating and expose someones private details and personal history on a public internet forum is REALLY bad. Now if he doesn't want to be found or something happend or whatever we should leave it at that.

Why not someone picking up the free version of the engine and adding new features. Like many others I would also pay for such work.

[Private information edited out. Please PM this to whoever needs it instead of posting it on a public forum for all to see, you galactic idiot]

This post has been edited by Rico: Feb 3 2006, 05:29 PM

-SPM-Mad

Dingo_aus posted on Feb 12 2006 at 02:25 PM said:
Maybe if someone is thinking of writing from scratch then the Irrlicht engine would be good.

I've been playing with irrlicht and setting up for the gp2x this week. Very basic test so far but when it comes to re-writing the engine properly I'm not the best man for the job by a long way.
As soon as I finish noodling with the tests though I will be sure to post the results and some executables.

Chimpoid

Dingo_aus posted on Feb 12 2006 at 01:25 PM said:
Those shots remind me of the Irrlicht engine.

Maybe if someone is thinking of writing from scratch then the Irrlicht engine would be good.

It is open sourced, runs on Linux and has it's own software renderer (to be modified).

Just a thought.

http://irrlicht.sourceforge.net/

nice engine no chance with the gp2x hardware tho

This reminds me of the engine used by Planeshift.it :

The CrystalSpace 3D Engine:

http://www.crystalspace3d.org

It runs using XWindows with optional(!) OpenGL hardware acceleration. I don't know if it would work at an acceptable speed on the GP2X, but maybe its an idea ;D.

The secret is that Derek Evans and ThunderZ (Gazin Matthieu) is the same person.
He will deny it of course, but this is the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back