yet another tv out topic.

KillRoXx

I was wondering. is there any way to record the screen of the pandora? by any chance that there is any .PND software like that? (not including snapsnap)

i really want to make youtube videos from my pandora and upload them to showcase the device. i would want a software that would record the sound mixer and the mic

or any hardware to plug into it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the TV Out Cable offers analog video and audio out, so the only thing you'd need would be some cheap video recording card (or USB Plug).

I've got one for 9 EUR that works fine.

I was wondering. is there any way to record the screen of the pandora? by any chance that there is any .PND software like that? (not including snapsnap)

i really want to make youtube videos from my pandora and upload them to showcase the device. i would want a software that would record the sound mixer and the mic

or any hardware to plug into it.
I'm working on porting an app like you described, it's called SimpleScreenRecorder and the author's page is here http://www.maartenbaert.be/simplescreenrecorder/

Wish me luck :)

^And yet you brought it back..

Read some H.P. Lovecraft, he writes about some interesting reasons why it's good to not bring things back from the dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back