Yes......

Ernest posted on May 1 2004 at 06:18 PM said:
What would be subliminal about it?
Perhaps the fact that nazi symbols are popping up for short amounts of time and that the voice is speeded up. nuff said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Animutations kick ass.

My favourites of all time are the Arfenhouse series. Absolutely GODLIKE.

Also, everything by Neil Cicierega (sp?) is a laugh. Earth Vs Funk still cracks me up.

Twinbee posted on May 1 2004 at 06:38 PM said:
Animutations kick ass.

My favourites of all time are the Arfenhouse series. Absolutely GODLIKE.

Also, everything by Neil Cicierega (sp?) is a laugh. Earth Vs Funk still cracks me up.
btw wtf are Animutations?
Do you mean flash by using pics that are irl?

Animutations are, as far as I know, COMPLETELY random flash cartoons that deliberately make no sense, played to a happy song, usually japanese.

I got both my avatar title and my signature text from one by Misteroo, "Pokey And The Ombaoojiebaseo."

It's on Newgrounds.

Twinbee posted on May 1 2004 at 07:53 PM said:
Animutations are, as far as I know, COMPLETELY random flash cartoons that deliberately make no sense, played to a happy song, usually japanese.
Ah I see.

kknd_cf posted on May 1 2004 at 06:29 PM said:
Ernest posted on May 1 2004 at 06:18 PM said:
What would be subliminal about it?
Perhaps the fact that nazi symbols are popping up for short amounts of time and that the voice is speeded up. nuff said.
So we're now all gonna be nazi's after watching this, i doubt it but i could effect some people, i didn't see the nazi symbols myself an si spose the voice could be saying anything, my brain would recognize it subconciously and i would never know!

The first one ever made might be amusing, the rest are all boring copies. I didn't laugh once, and I am known for having a sense of humour. Sped up samples + random images + crappy mouth movement just isn't funny to me.

Rico posted on May 1 2004 at 08:53 PM said:
The first one ever made might be amusing, the rest are all boring copies. I didn't laugh once, and I am known for having a sense of humour. Sped up samples + random images + crappy mouth movement just isn't funny to me.
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/doodoocaca.html
Just wondering if there's a subliminal message in this somewhere. Cos otherwise it's rather pointless.

This was my first post. I kind of agree some of it's slightly amusing but not the kind of thing you can find funy the next day. I just wanted to know if there was any subliminal stuff cos it seems to be.

Back