Yafl Icons & Themes

great news,i was waiting for something like this.surely someone will have some more themes already made?

synkro posted on Oct 11 2004 at 10:00 AM said:
hmm.. the downloads don't work for me ?__?
Hmm, they work fine here but everything (moving through categories and downloading) works with javascript so that would have to be enabled. I have been too lazy to write a version without scripts (maybe later).
I have tested the site with Internet Explorer and Firefox, if anybody has any troubles please let me know.

I haven't seen any theme-files for YAFL besides the default ones, I would love to see what other people have done :)

Edit: I have made a nonscript version, it doesn't look good but at least people with javascript disabled can download. Please let me know if there are any problems with the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have updated my site: I changed the themes section and added two icons and a theme. I'll just mention updates using my original post. If that's annoying just let me know and I'll spam all over the forums instead ;)

greenmikey posted on Oct 25 2004 at 06:35 AM said:
I really like the browser setup you have goin. Maybe others dont but Im up for it to the max
Thanks, I do want the names and addresses of those 'others' though ;)

Come on, there must be other people making icons or themes. Remember what they tought you in kindergarten: It's fun to share!

You should put directions on how to make them on the site. For the people that are too lazy too go read. (its on my computer, and I have some themes somewhere I just dont remember the specifics)

greenmikey posted on Oct 25 2004 at 07:12 PM said:
You should put directions on how to make them on the site. For the people that are too lazy too go read. (its on my computer, and I have some themes somewhere I just dont remember the specifics)
If I put directions on the site people would still have to read them. Woogal makes pretty good readme files, I don't think I can do any better.

Back