Yafl Resource Site Updated

raven

Website
yafl.gossamer.nl
Hi guys,
it took me long enough but I finally updated 'the' YAFL resource site.

No new themes (yet) and I just added a few icons I still had but the site changed a lot: new design, new graphics, updated the faq and I added a reviews section. I reviewed a few games I really like and for each of them recreated a few levels so you can try them online before downloading.

Hope you like it, I tested it with IE, Firefox and Opera but if you find any bugs please let me know :)

Great!

Nice to see some gp32 projects are still up and running.

BTW site works fine here on explorer but "up" on the virtual contoller doesnt show themes, "down" does

cozmic posted on Dec 23 2005 at 09:22 AM said:
Great!

Nice to see some gp32 projects are still up and running.

BTW site works fine here on explorer but "up" on the virtual contoller doesnt show themes, "down" does
It works just fine when I try it :unsure:

I does only work if you moved down before though: you can't go from theme A straight to Z, you can move down A-B-C and up C-B-A. When you enter the page it's at theme A so there is no theme 'up' (hope this makes sense). You can check if there are themes up or down by the arrows in the upper right corner of the themes.

If it really doesn't work in your browser please let me know what version you are using, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back