Xylophone Released

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Paolo 'Neurox' Borzini released a Xylophone for your WIZ (use your touchscreen to play).

WizXylophone02.png

The volume is a bit low at the moment and the lower tunes of the Xylophone aren't correct, but apart from that, it works.

Download: Xylophone
Homepage: http://www.borzini.it/

This is a good use of the touchscreen. Especially useful for amateur composers on the go who have a melody come into their head and need to write it down, but who don't have perfect pitch. ;)

I can see this being especially useful if the black piano keys are also added (semitones), and if there is a basic "record" function. The possibility of "layering" recordings could also be a good addition.

I hope something like this makes its way to the Pandora, too. It would actually be pretty useful for me.

The apps loads up fine however I can't hear any audio at all. Tried using headphones as well (and adjusting the volume on both the wiz and the headphones). Is everyone (that got it working with audio) on v1.0.0 of the firmware?

I'm on v1.0.0 and it works just fine for me. Already figured out the Mario Brothers theme on it :) I just wish there were sharps and such in the program, but then I suppose it wouldn't all fit on the screen. It's a fun little toy though!

DigitalAnvil posted on May 28 2009 at 08:08 PM) The apps loads up fine however I can't hear any audio at all. Tried using headphones as well (and adjusting the volume on both the wiz and the headphones). Is everyone (that got it working with audio said:
on v1.0.0 of the firmware?
With the first version released I've got the same problem: no audio at all
but with the second release (1.0.3) all runs fine!

I'm on fw 1.0.0

Last edited by a moderator:
Back