Xreal-project

Game_over

Game Developer
I'm extremely L2TP on this one.

xreal-project.net

Anybody used it yet for anything at all?

Hmm I wonder if those guys where basing it off of an early version of the spec, and opted to just target it more to the full 3.1. Haven't touch it yet, wonder how modular is the code set. hope they got the 3GS already, not that it will change anything really, but you see what I'm getting at.

Luftwaffles said:
Is pickle porting the game or just using its engine?

I was trying to port it meaning getting it to run using the pandora's hw. I havnt looked at it in a while, Im thinking about posting the patch of the things ive changed so far. To be honest to port this has become beyond my experience or knowledge and ive lost the motivation to get back into it.
Although maybe someone could use what ive already hashed though and finish up the last parts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pickle said:
Luftwaffles said:
Is pickle porting the game or just using its engine?

I was trying to port it meaning getting it to run using the pandora's hw. I havnt looked at it in a while, Im thinking about posting the patch of the things ive changed so far. To be honest to port this has become beyond my experience or knowledge and ive lost the motivation to get back into it.
Although maybe someone could use what ive already hashed though and finish up the last parts.
I'll give it a shot, from our discussion I think you must be pretty close.

Hey pickle, please persevere, this would be a great edition to the pandora's arsenal :) Ask around I'm sure lots of talented devs (like Sphinxter here) will be interested in helping you!

Looking at the system requirements I've found it needs DirectX 9, shader model 3.0 and OpenGL, I suppose trying to rewrite/modify OpenGL to run in an OpenGL ES environment will be quite a challenge.

Pickle, how realistic is it for us to expect a good port of this game (in good time of course).
Sorry for the triple postings :p

Luftwaffles said:
Pickle, how realistic is it for us to expect a good port of this game (in good time of course).
Sorry for the triple postings :p
there's something called an edit button, please use it.

Back