A simple XML library to load/save, parse and navigate XML files. This is a beta release, and althought I haven't run into any bugs yet, there are sure to be some. No docs yet, just read the header file - its well documented!
- Load and Save an XML file, as well as parse loaded text file.
- Supports attributes with or without quotes (single and double).
- Supports attributes with no value (flags).
- Create nodes and attributes within nodes.
- Add nodes as child nodes or siblings.
- Delete nodes.
- Search XML tree for nodes.
- Search nodes for attributes.
- Navigate the XML tree (first,l ast, prev, next etc)
It looks a bit more complicated than mine, but it may also have a standard interface? Not really sure - I don't use XML much.
Also, my library doesn't support the following:
Support for declaration tags <?something>
Support for DTD tags <!something>
Support for substitution/variables (whatever they are called)
Reordering nodes within the tree (yet)
Copying nodes (yet)
Yeah.. that is where I was heading. It is nice & cross-platform already so minimal touch up should be needed to compile it for the GP (mainly file operations). I'm just a little ennoyed that the only rendering scheme seems to be file-based instead of something with generic stream.