Pandora Building PND files

pmprog

DNF (Did Not Finish)
I've been reading several tutorials on making PND files, but I'm still having problems

I've used both mksquashfs.exe and mkisofs.exe for KeePassX (Yes, I finally got it to compile, then realised it doesn't support my KeePass database (which seems to be a newer version) :unsure: Anyway...)

Here's the file structure

Code:
/

|- bin

|  |- keepassx

|  |- [icon data]

|- PXML.xml

|- keepassx.png

I run the programs to produce my file system binary, then "copy /b" the xml and png files to the end.

When I insert my SD card, it appears in the list, with icon, and all looks okay, so I'm a little lost on why it doesn't run

It wouldn't let me upload the xml file as an attachment, but this is the main section

Code:
<exec startdir="./bin" command="./keepassx" background="false" standalone="true" x11="req"/>

Any ideas?

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Just so you know, there is a handy script on your pandora to make PNDs: /usr/pandora/scripts/pnd_make.sh.

As for your problem, does /tmp/pndrun_keepassx.out print anything of interest? (replace keepassx with whatever ID you assigned your application).

/////// Deleted ///////

Edit: Deleted my post. Got it working using PNDTools, after I figured out that I was working with the wrong copy of my PXML.xml file...

Thanks for your help, I didn't know about the /tmp/pndrun_ file, very useful!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back