Xigon One Second Lvl Added + Updates

emumanx

Still Fresh
Website
home.rochester.rr.com
Hey there PEEPS ! I have done a small update nothing major to see but when I get my GP32 back from GBAX.com (they say 3 to 4 weeks before I get it back *SAD*) I will activate and test my second level AI set iam making. Every level will have completely ORIGINAL enemies patterns :) *keeps you on your toes then* Iam glad your all giving suck Rave comments like *amazin Sweet Impressive ect.. * So my game will kinda be on hold for a bit due to the NONE working FLU unit. I cant make my AI stuff without it :( But I will be working on the SHOP inter-stage while my GP is away. OK .. take care and happy gaming.
:EMUMAN:

UPDATE 02-20-04

-- Added a second level after getting to the top of lvl 1.
=== NO BOSS OR SHOP IN-BETWEEN YET=====

-- Side walls no longer stop your forward movement

-- Other minor tweaks to code speed again.:)

UPDATE 02-19-04

-- Added a money count system seen at bottom/left

-- Intense Wages has updated the HUD gfx for me (awesome work)

-- Full collision detection is enabled with everything:)

-- changed the way interactive backgrounds effect ship and enemies

-- complete destruction of ship groups will yield cash object

-- overall Code tweak to make the game run a bit smoother
wip2.gif

SO I hope you all try this out as I think it's becoming one hell of a shooter. PLEASE leave comments about it. I want to know if you think the game play is fast enough?
Is the ship movment fast enought ect..

Special thanks goto INTENSE WAGES for his help with ideas and HUD gfx design.

The web site seams to be very slow or not working at times today. I think Road runner is doing some fixups on there servers.
Try a few times and you'll get it. It just worked for me after 3 tries.

alpha2: yes they do slide with you. it makes it harder to dogde them. It's the way I wanted it really, but if you all think it detracts from game play let me know.
Thanks for the kind words:) Iam trying to make these games WORTH playing.
Like Andyman (adictive gameplay)

: EMUMAN :EMUMAN GP32 DEV SITE

I started playing it today and i noticed that the enemies scroll with you as you move side to side sorta like they're conected to you rather than just flying their own paths. seems a litle unfair when you dodge left and they can litterally side with you!

Oh BTW, Great music!

This is such a sweet game, i was playin ur last version this afternoon just messin about. a lurverly engine. cant wait till its finished! if u need a beta tester, if ur doin that kind of thing gimi a bell :D

Back