XFCE opens to Trash - File Manager

Eisner

Still Fresh
For some reason.. Nothing I did... but whenever I boot XFCE, it automatically opens the Trash - File Manager.. If I shut the window down and reboot... the trash manager opens up again..

I checked the Application Autostart under Session and Startup but it is not listed there.

What is Xfconf Migration Script ??

Anyways.. does anyone have any suggestions ??

You probably accidentally had it open one time and shut down with the "Save session" box checked. To fix it, close everything again, go to shut down again and make sure "Save session" is CHECKED. When you restart, your empty session will have been saved and you should be back to normal. Next time you go to shut down, make sure it's unchecked and you shouldn't have to worry about it again.

You probably accidentally had it open one time and shut down with the "Save session" box checked. To fix it, close everything again, go to shut down again and make sure "Save session" is CHECKED. When you restart, your empty session will have been saved and you should be back to normal. Next time you go to shut down, make sure it's unchecked and you shouldn't have to worry about it again.

Thank you.. For a minute, I thought that my pandora was trying to tell me something... lol

Back