Xcom Problems Unkown

pubzombie

Hi guys,
for some reason my installation of xcom has stopped working , a reinstall following the instructions is also not working, have tried using power adapter as well as fresh batteries. Also having random issues with not picking up the sd card. Anybody else having these same issues?
thanx for your time
PZ

I would try another SD card and also show us the contents of your X-COM folder.

Compare it to the listing in examples\list.txt

If it is similar, try another SD card writer/reader or another SD card. I found one of my dealextreme cheapie SDHC card readers is unreliable and causes issues just like this where the older non-SDHC one works great. Even caused corruption in my XCOM install once :)

Senor Quack said:
I would try another SD card and also show us the contents of your X-COM folder.

Compare it to the listing in examples\list.txt
If it is similar, try another SD card writer/reader or another SD card. I found one of my dealextreme cheapie SDHC card readers is unreliable and causes issues just like this where the older non-SDHC one works great. Even caused corruption in my XCOM install once :)

just tried it on older sd card borrowed from my other half and done clean install from downloads. other instal was copied from mirror of original sd card. think I had same prob as you as now working. Thanks buddy

Last edited by a moderator:
Back