xbox chatpad keyboard

cuetzpalin

Hello,

I don't own an XBox (I don't own any recent console actually) so I've just found out there's an accesory called chatpad.

Its keyboard looks pretty nice to me, does anyone here has one? Is it good?

From its looks, it appears to be more comfortable than Pandora's keyboard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I don't own an XBox (I don't own any recent console actually) so I've just found out there's an accesory called chatpad.

Its keyboard looks pretty nice to me, does anyone here has one? Is it good?

From its looks, it appears to be more comfortable than Pandora's keyboard.
WHat does it have to do with the Pyra?

Sorry, I should have explained myself further. And I don't know if this is this the right forum either.

Well, we are all expecting an improvement on Pyras keyboard compared to the Pandora's one. I wonder if the chatpad uses a keymat, or if the chatpad design has something that could be taken into consideration for the Pyra's keyboard.

Now, I know that it's very likely that ED have looked into it already, but you never know.

The Pyra keyboard is anyway expected to be more comfortable than the Pandora, plus it will be back-lighted which the xbox chatpad is not. And there's probably been progress on mobile pads since the time xbox chatpad came out, so I wouldnt worry too much about it.  

I used to own the xbox chatpad.. it's okay, keys are a bit small. Also if I typed on it as much as the Pandora all the keys would be worn out within a year, the mat used seems cheap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back