Pandora Www.open-Pandora.net

Butterman said:
Kramy said:
Wow... I'm so used to my horizontal res being over 2000.

Me too. But I don't mind browsing the web on my PSP or phone at all.

Sometimes I even set my browser width to 800px so I can code along side it. (I really, really need a second screen :( )

Providing you have a video card with VGA or supports VGA adapter, good old CRTs make great second monitors. Sure, they're big, and make sure you get one with decent brightness, but they still make fine screens! I had a two CRT setup once! (I had to remove the CD column from the side of my desk for them to fit) and it worked wonders with Web browsing (for cheats) While playing fullscreen games on the other screen!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the offer dflemstr but Ill stick with my theme :)

Theses are some really nice wallpapers you have there, I will certainly add a link to your website.

-David.

Hey guys,

I you want to simulate the Pandora web experience , I found this website that resize your browser to any resolution.

http://setmy.browsersize.com/800x480

3nj0y your d4Y!

David

Hello,

I've added a lot a new features (multilingual forums, browser size detection to fit the Pandora,users geomapping) got it tested on a :pandora2ut4: and its now getting in shape.
Its aimed to be a resource for the Pandora owners, so its obviously missing content :blink: .

Please give a try, and feedback

Enjoy your day,

David

Looks nice in 800x600 on my n900. The drop-down menus are not usable with a touchscreen, because there's no cursor hovering (yes, n900's microb has a hover mode, but you get the idea).

Willrandship said:
Butterman said:
Kramy said:
Wow... I'm so used to my horizontal res being over 2000.

Me too. But I don't mind browsing the web on my PSP or phone at all.

Sometimes I even set my browser width to 800px so I can code along side it. (I really, really need a second screen :( )

Providing you have a video card with VGA or supports VGA adapter, good old CRTs make great second monitors. Sure, they're big, and make sure you get one with decent brightness, but they still make fine screens! I had a two CRT setup once! (I had to remove the CD column from the side of my desk for them to fit) and it worked wonders with Web browsing (for cheats) While playing fullscreen games on the other screen!

I can vouch for this. Running a iiyama Vision Master Pro 454 alongside my 1080i BenQ screen :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back