Wubforge V1

The Wub

no talent, silly haircut
Website
www.wublog.co.uk
Hey all, I'm posting on a mobile phone so apologies if this goes wrong...

I have put together a little wav audio editor for the gp, you can get it from my site until it appears in the archive. Feedback is welcome but not much more will be done, it was just to help me get wav support in my seuck.

I've updated this with saves and the reverse function. There are some problems with 16-bit samples in this version so at least one more update will have to appear.
I have sent this to EvilDragon for news posting but you can get it from the gp32 page of my site for now.

Thanks.

The Wub posted on May 10 2006 at 02:02 PM said:
I've updated this with saves and the reverse function. There are some problems with 16-bit samples in this version so at least one more update will have to appear.
I have sent this to EvilDragon for news posting but you can get it from the gp32 page of my site for now.

Thanks.

Oh, I thought you first wanted to fix the 16bit samples bug. Will newspost right away :)

Last edited:
Thanks EvilDragon, I'm sure it's a simple thing to fix I just haven't had any decent spare time for gp32 stuff this last week or so.
Also, this is only a proof of my wave reading/writing code and doesn't really do anything else yet.

thanks again :)

taras posted on May 11 2006 at 08:57 AM said:
Aghhh! Someone get the man a 2X! :D

haha yeah, something like this with support of LADSPA effects for gp2x would be quite dope :)

but this is a great thing to have for gp32, since piggy doesn't have any built in wav editing functionality! too bad piggy is only 16bit wavs and wubforge has problems with 16bit wavs <_< :p gp32_console

Last edited by a moderator:
cozmic posted on May 11 2006 at 11:49 AM said:
No please don't listen to the "dark side"!

Stay on the GP32 side!!!

hehe, there is no sides, i love both machines :)

but i think the gp2x is a fully fledged computer. it is the most cyberpunk shit ever. once docking is commonplace and you can hook a usb keyboard & wireless up, people will be telneting using their gp2x and hacking the planet via this methodolgy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the feedback, it's great that people are still using the gp32 :)
I'm back on this now so expect an update this week.

My flatmate has a 2x so I'm sure I can purloin it as some point although I will be mucking about with the gp32 for the time being. I still have much to learn :rolleyes:

Back