WTS: Used Platinum Rebirth (fixed)

Ghostcart

Hello! I've returned from a far too long hiatus, and unfortunately I do need to sell the Rebirth I purchased from Link way back in the day.

It has a bit of damage on the battery door, and I never could get the touchscreen to calibrate correctly.
Other than that, it's great. I'll do a complete reflash before sending.

I also have a damaged EXT video out cable that likely just needs a new EXT plug that I'll throw in, as well as a couple SD cards. I also have a case that I can add if desired.

I'm looking for $150-$200.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I also have an old TV out cable that's failed in the same way, and I also have an EXT-connector that I still need to solder to something to make it useful. But I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to fit it to the stub of my broken LCD cable. I've tried also refitting the bit that fell off, but couldn't get that seated properly. I did once manage to get a picture by sticking the loose ends into the ext port on my Pandora, but I only ever managed that the once.

ED still has them in stock though. I'm planning on getting a new one when I order my Pyra.

Best of luck with this sale. Your unit looks a lot better cared for than mine has ended up.

Really? I was nervous about the battery door crack...

EDIT: And now imgur isn't updating the widget with the fixed album contents. I'll make a new one...

Did you try loosening the frame of your lid on the sides to release some tension on the screen?
That solved my screen calibration problem at least, the screen was getting pushed on by the frame.

Interested, will pm

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Well at least I know his Pandora is legit, He bought that Pandora at PAX East in Boston when Link and myself were running a booth there a few years ago.

Ack, sorry folks.
Got a bit distracted and wasn't checking the thread directly.
It's sold!
[doublepost=1540588563,1540588511][/doublepost]
Well at least I know his Pandora is legit, He bought that Pandora at PAX East in Boston when Link and myself were running a booth there a few years ago.
I think I bought it online, and brought it to hang around like a lump while you were there.

Back