Wtb: Gp2x Which Overclocks To A Nicer Rate

___

Advanced Member
If anyone would like to sell their gp2x and it happens to be overclockable to a higher rate then the one I own right now, I would be really really interested. Sadly, my gp2x only overclocks to 250 mhz max! So yeah...

Iorgy77 said:
Your avatar needs more fibre in its diet.
My avatar has got all the fibres he needs as he is a vegan... because that's me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iorgy77 said:

Lmao

xnopasaranx said:
Iorgy77 said:
My avatar has got all the fibres he needs as he is a vegan... because that's me.

o_O

xnopasaranx said:
If anyone would like to sell their gp2x and it happens to be overclockable to a higher rate then the one I own right now, I would be really really interested. Sadly, my gp2x only overclocks to 250 mhz max! So yeah...
Are you sure it's worth the price? 30mhz won't do a difference unless you absolutely want PSX emu, or play Quake intensively, and for the price of a 2nd gp2x you could buy a PSP to emulate PSX...

But hey, do as you wish B)

We have about 10 MK1 consoles which clock to around 300mhz. I keep meaning to put them on ebay, they are ex-demo units, only used for computer shows.

I mean to get one that's clocks nicely and high, and then pass my other gp2x over to a friend who would buy it off of me. Which is quite a good exchange I think. Since mine also doesn't like fiddling with ram timings, and I would like the extra power for anything yet to come, it would be good for me. I don't want a psp as I do not want to fiddle around with yet another handheld console... I wouldn't use it except for emulation purposes.

@Craigix: pm'd you!

craigix said:
We have about 10 MK1 consoles which clock to around 300mhz. I keep meaning to put them on ebay, they are ex-demo units, only used for computer shows.
Get them on eBay then ;), I could use a few more cheap MK1's.

Back