WTB: GP2X

pengo

Hello,

Anyone have a GP2X with the DaveC D-pad or a GP2X MK2 for sale?

Please PM me if you have the GP2X and would like to sell it.

Thank you,
pengo

Last edited:
@pengo: hi there, what do you mean by mark II gp2x? Are you talking about the f200? I have one that I would sell but it has a busted powerregulator chip. This is fixable, I never got around to do it myself though. If you are interested and capable of repairing it, I can have a look for the order number of the broken IC. The unit does power up, it just takes the wrong voltage and doesn't work with batteries. I never used it for fear of damaging it further. The preowner had used the wrong power supply and killed the powerregulator by doing that.
[doublepost=1462447693,1462447283][/doublepost]I just remember, I still have a set of n-gage buttons flying about that I bought back in the day to mod my gp2x f100. Not really interested in cutting up my f100 anymore. If you want you can have the n-gage dpad and buttons (it's the best one for doing the mod) if you pay postage.
[doublepost=1462448153][/doublepost]never mind. I forgot about the f100(b) revision called mkII. I am keeping my f100 ^^. Just thought you might be interested in the f200 because of the dpad.

Thank you for your offers xnopasaranx. Please check PM.

Thanks,
pengo

Last edited:
Also looking for F200 parts unit or a nonworking Vocamaster.

Last edited:
Back