[WTB] 1Ghz Open Pandora USED

SageX

Still Fresh
I am interested in buying a 1Ghz Pandora used

I would prefer to buy from someone in the USA or Canada

and I accept orders from the rest of the world.

Thanks for your inquiry

paypal only.

EssoAir

Not sure. Im also no really aure if I want to get rid of my P. But Im open to ideas. Anything really. Although, I need new graphics cards for my PC (or a whole new PC at this point), a 2-Din sized car stereo, a NAS device, or something else if you have any ideas. Im totally open to anything I see as a fair trade.

SageX

Still Fresh
I have a Yaesu 857d and a power supply that are a total of 950 dollars I really don't want to sell them cause I am trying to get a ham radio club going in Marietta. I would be interested in buying the handheld I have around 500USD I am flexible on the price.what is the condition of your handheld and what does it include?

SageX

Still Fresh
wait 2 din car stereo I have one of those that can handle a sub with some decent drivers I think kennwood is the maker of it

SageX

Still Fresh
http://www.kenwoodusa.com/Car_Entertainment/2010_Car_Entertainment/KDC-BT645U

the picture is of a kennwood KDC-BT645U this radio is for serious bumpin'  I am more of a talk to my friends and drive kind of guy.

since I did not put my ID in the photos I have mentioned that I do own a Yaesu 857d so as my ID I will stick a picture of a previous radio setup when it was installed under the radio in the CD slot.

yes I  will include the 1 dinn conversion to 2 dinn and will serve as a cd and or cellphone tray for your Samsung Galaxy S4 (I own one too )  B) . I do not own any subs or amps.

Last edited by a moderator:

EssoAir

On Ebay a used KDC-BT645U is $70. So it would need to be that plus more.

Also, do you ever drive up here? It would be nice to meet you in person if we come to an agreement :)

SageX

Still Fresh
I live in Marietta  which is on I-75 I currently attend college and would have to drive up there and back as well as contend with my homework assignments  at Southern Poly Technic State University taking 16 hours :0 

I don't know about traveling up there but I could work something out yeah the stereo is worth 70  I have a i7 920 at 2.6ghz CPU   that works and some good DDR 3 Memory  1 gb each 1800mhz. I would be interested in any other kind of trade but my transceiver

SageX

Still Fresh
9600gt plus the stereo plus a ONE LAPTOP PER CHILD version 1 circa 2007 and   $505

and the speakers for for the front for 495

SageX

Still Fresh
I have a logitech gaming keyboard and a gaming mouse as well 4000 dpi I am going to sleep on this and bring more  suggestions to the table tomorrow  the more I think about it I do have some other surprises. :D note if you read that on my profile that I have a Ben Nano-note  it isn't true I traded that off for an olpc you have to get a developer key for it in order to do anything on the computer. like I said have a good evening and I will be bringing more sheep to the slaughter tomorrow  :D