WTB: 1Ghz Pandora

Asaggynoodle

Long Term Lurker
If anyone is looking to get some Cash for the upcoming Pyra Pre-Orders and is looking to sell their old 1Ghz, let me know. I've had many Pandora's but never a 1Ghz Model, so that should be fun while I wait for my Pyra. I don't need any SD cards, or anything else if you're counting that in the price, just the device itself is most desired.

If the price (and everything else) is right, I'd be able to have the cash in your PayPal in under an hour. Lets make deal! :)

Thanks,
Sam

You have been looking for a long time, since before I started looking almost a year ago. (I seem to remember you posting in quite a few of the same threads I did on here)

What I did (may help): I went through old for sale posts and found posts with no replies or gave no indication of a potential deal and sent a nice message asking if it was still for sale.

Ended up with a great deal on a base and a decent deal on a 1ghz. Good luck. I still love and use my GHz everyday.

You have been looking for a long time, since before I started looking almost a year ago. (I seem to remember you posting in quite a few of the same threads I did on here)

What I did (may help): I went through old for sale posts and found posts with no replies or gave no indication of a potential deal and sent a nice message asking if it was still for sale.

Ended up with a great deal on a base and a decent deal on a 1ghz. Good luck. I still love and use my GHz everyday.
Thanks for that-- And you're totally right, I've been looking for a good deal on a 1Ghz for well over a year now. I've had literally about a half dozen CC/FB Pandora's at one point or another, but I always wanted to push the envelope with that 1Ghz chip. Personally, I'm more interested in fiddling with the OPP voltages and getting it chugging away at 1.5Ghz. There is really no reason for that, I've just got a thing for making things go beyond spec. That's the dream anyways.... I just figured with only about a week left before Pre-Orders some people would like to get a little change in their pockets to ease the blow of that initial down payment.

I have a Pandora 1GHz for sale. Its in good nick, only a couple of scuffs on the base and lid where you might expect to find them. I've not been paying close attention to prices so am open to negotiation. (Yes, I'm giving the same response in three or four WTB threads, sorry for lack of originality!)

I have a Pandora 1GHz for sale. Its in good nick, only a couple of scuffs on the base and lid where you might expect to find them. I've not been paying close attention to prices so am open to negotiation. (Yes, I'm giving the same response in three or four WTB threads, sorry for lack of originality!)
I've sent you a PM. Thanks.

Back