WOW, these boards are quiet today...

crazeeplaya

That's the way I like it
I don't know why, but the boards have seemed quite quiet for the last couple of days. Also, there has not been much news either. Does this mean people are losing interest or are finding the weather too hot to sit in front of the computer typing.

If you are sitting there board, why not play your favourite gp32 game/emulator and then write a review about it for my site www.gp32world.tk. Don't worry if there is already a review of what you are playing, write a different review so that people have the advantage of two peoples opinions

If you don't want to write a review, then write an article or guide about anything gp32 related

Please, please, please help me with material for my site otherwise it will probably vanish into obscurity

Thanks

crazeeplaya

yeah man.
not many bombs being dropped in GP32-ville in awhile. we had the 15-day coding competition which was neat, a coleco emu just came out, a new vectrex emu, and a flurry of NES emus in various states of progression...

all very interesting and useful, all very cool.. but nothing terribly mindbending and earth shattering. nothing of the caliber we've not seen before. The boards have pretty much, up until now, been tied up with "how can we emulate this 16-bit system or MAME and when will we see it?" and that kind of gets old after awhile. I predict things are gonna stay pretty mellow until we see something on that level become a reality.

.. so just hang out till then..

And the weather is too good - i'm rather playing GP32 somewhere outside than writing about it in my room

Atrkid, don't bother. I don't want salesmen on the board who only post when they want to plug gp32emu. Both boards are focused on different communities and have high and low points. These forums might be less interesting at this time but there's a reason gp32x's forum has attracted more activity thus far.

no i just meant that it's cuz people don't look everywhere, the posts are still here

Back