Wow 1gb Sd Card For $11

thelamer

ARRR I'm A Pirate
Website
www.skankpost.com
*NOW DEAD*

Ok here is the deal Buy.com has This for 50.95 before rebate . And someone made a mistake because newegg has the same product but with a 40 dollar rebate .

REBATE LINK

I just got in on it and hope it pans out . And make sure to print out the rebate now before they change it . And yes the rebate applies to buy.com's purchase .

See this fatwallet thread http://www.fatwallet.com/t/18/583357/

There must have been a few others that noticed this because it now says...

"Currently Unavailable: This item is currently unavailable from the Manufacturer."

Shikaku posted on Feb 21 2006 at 08:20 AM said:
Too risky. And I don't like lexar anyway...
So far I've only used Lexar since getting my GP2X. They've worked great. I don't see what the problem is.

Last edited by a moderator:
What exactly is a rebate? Is it an american thing because I always see them mentioned on american sites but never on english ones

chris_r posted on Feb 21 2006 at 05:00 PM said:
What exactly is a rebate?

Essentially, you just have to mail in a bunch of info (and usually the UPC cut from the package) and they send you some money back in the mail.

1) I think that the prices are usually higher before rebate, but cheaper after rebate. Then, I suppose many people forget to send in the rebate request.

2) It takes a while to get your money back. 8-10 weeks is typical.

3) You usually can't return the original product without a UPC symbol.

4) Sometimes it just doesn't work (like if you forgot some info that was supposed to get sent in).

5) You still pay tax on the entire purchase price, so it's not quite like a discount.

6) Rebates are annoying, but many items are very cheap because of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back