Work Fa N64 Is In Or The Wiz And Pandora

Status
Not open for further replies.

renejr902

Website
Visit site
A N64 emulator is in work for pandora

( its my error,i misunderstand some informations, finally the n64 wiz version doesnt seem very possible. exophase said that n64 could maybe be as fast on the wiz than psp n64 emulator, and when i read that i thought the pickle test was done on the wiz. but it was done on the pandora. really sorry. maybe pickle will give it a try someday for a n64 wiz emulator but not for now, and dont hope for anything playable anyway. if i understand correclty this time.)

Ari64 work for Pandora. Pickle help him

exophase tell him some advices. and others help too.

http://www.gp32x.de...58-mupen64plus/

N64 on pandora could be very fast, maybe fullspeed, if i understand well exophase words

But we have to see in the future

Last edited by a moderator:
Please stop spamming the forum with news that everyone already knows about. I know you're very excited about it, but try to calm down a bit.

i pass a few hours each day on this forum and i just learned that today. the people dont take their time reading the beta testing section.

its topics like mine that makes people buying these handheld. when people see n64 emulation in work on gp32x front page, thats a great selling point.

if people like me can miss the news anyone can miss it if its not in general talk section. lets the beta section for developer talk.

i dont agree with you at all. sorry

but i will try to calm down LOL

seriously dude wtf. Double posting, cross forum linking WHY?!?!?!

If people are interested in whats going on in the scene they'll read each board.

EDIT: Just thought I'd add, that thread was posted ages ago. No wonder your post count is so high with all your spam

There is no N64 emulator for Wiz. Stop posting stupid crap just to get on the front page.

good grief.

my response: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/49545-n64-emulator-in-the-work-for-pandora-and-wiz/page__view__findpost__p__754704

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry pickle. its my fault i didnt understand well what i was reading. i thought that all your experimentation were done on the wiz. really sorry. i didnt want to put you any pressure.
it seems im not the only one that was confuse in the beta testing n64 thread. some people too thought your tests was on the wiz.

sorry i will be more careful next time i post a new thread.

Note: exophase said it could be possible to get a n64 emulator maybe as good as psp n64 emulator. i didnt imagine it , read it. i know the psp n64 emulator is not very fast but it still barely playable for some people.

Note: some people in the n64 dev thread really thought the pickle testin was for the wiz.

Sorry i really read the all 16 pages. but unfrotunately i misunderstand some information

ALL my confusion started with this :

Exophas words:

I'm aware how much Wiz sucks compared to Pandora, and for what reasons. It's just that people find N64 emulation on PSP worthwhile, even if it's far from realtime speed. If floats are not executed too often then something on Wiz can potentially be about PSP level, barring the difference a lack of VFPU makes in assisting RSP T&L + clipping.

Unfortunately I can't port anything to Wiz right now and I'm not really a porting kind of person.. but I have a good feeling someone else would be up to the task. Quite possibly Pickle?

So after that i thought Pickle test was done on the WIZ.

REALLY SORRY PICKLE
REALLY SORRY PICKLE
REALLY SORRY PICKLE
REALLY SORRY PICKLE
REALLY SORRY PICKLE
REALLY SORRY PICKLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back