Woohoo

please fuck off, and get a sense of humour

HAHA i think YOU are the one that needs a sense of humour man. your joke obviously sucks and nobody finds it funny. "innfamous for the boobies incident", hardly nobody cares about it. in future make a joke that is actually funny
who cares? really. it was supposed to be stupid. you're the one who got so worked up about it. and the boobies incedent was a stupid joke too, do you really need to resort to attacking my member title?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thecheat, I can just about tolerate your stupid and unfunny thread. But I can't tolerate you telling people to 'get a sense of humour' because they didn't find it funny. You are alone in your own little humour world here. This is an example of something relevant and amusing:

lowknight.gif

Thecheat, I can just about tolerate your stupid and unfunny thread. But I can't tolerate you telling people to 'get a sense of humour' because they didn't find it funny. You are alone in your own little humour world here. This is an example of something relevant and amusing:

this thread just went up 10 points on the funny scale thanks to those gary coleman pictures (baring in mind that the scale is out of 10)
:lol: HAHAHAA... yeah this thread did suck until the gary coleman picture thing. and I think the sense of humor that thecheat wants gimp to aquire is way too much, to think that this thread and "Infamous for the boobies incident." is humorous.

BTW thecheat, I think your cool and all, but let off the post count thing already, even if its a... umm... "joke". Get rid of that "Who cares about post count!" in your sig, stop referring to every mistake you make as a "joke" [unless you're trying to be funny, than stop that], and shut the fuck up for now dammit!! :angry:

^^ I agreed with you until you started telling him to shut the fuck up, why should he? And if you want to quote something don't quote a giant-ass image since, due to the linear structure of the page, EVERYONE WILL HAVE SEEN IT ALREADY.

^^ I agreed with you until you started telling him to shut the fuck up, why should he? And if you want to quote something don't quote a giant-ass image since, due to the linear structure of the page, EVERYONE WILL HAVE SEEN IT ALREADY.
Heh, sorry about that...
I'll edit the picture now.

... yeah i guess i came on a little harsh/inappropriate...

lowknight.gif

ASHAHAHAH thats awesome

Back