Nintendo 3Ds

monstercameron

Website
www.thinkteletronics.com
that system looks amazing, and if the graphics are as good as teh youtube vids show (especially in resi mercs) i will have to go back to teh close source world!
what do you guys think about it? and do you think a dsi hax will evar be released? note the specs are somewhat similar from what i have read to the caanoo.

and do what, toggle between screens? Or just emulate games that really only need one screen?

What I think?

Nintendo for gaming.
Gamepark for deving (and retro emu gaming :)

A new Castloid clone for the 3DS is all what I need to think about buying it!

On something like the 3ds, how are the games? I mean the old SNES games were just so much fun, are the 3ds games any fun? Or is it like all the new consoles, better graphics but gameplay is horrible. I think with games trying to use the 3d graphics took away from the gameplay big time.

I would assume the 3DS will be a great system - the whole 3D without glasses concept sounds novel enough to be good, and it looked like a Super Smash Bros. may be present on it - which would be incredible. I, though, wouldn't under any circumstances think that any system, handheld or console, can push GPH's open-source capabilities out of the marketplace.

monstercameron said:
that system looks amazing, and if the graphics are as good as teh youtube vids show (especially in resi mercs) i will have to go back to teh close source world!
what do you guys think about it? and do you think a dsi hax will evar be released? note the specs are somewhat similar from what i have read to the caanoo.
Your poor grammar is really annoying me.

Anyway, what do you mean "do you think a dsi hax will evar be released?" there are already flash carts out for the dsi. They've been available for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Com64 said:
monstercameron said:
Your poor grammar is really annoying me.

Anyway, what do you mean "do you think a dsi hax will evar be released?" there are already flash carts out for the dsi. They've been available for a while.

Actually, those DSi flashcarts do nothing more than run in "DS mode", which have no access to any of the new DSi features like the camera or SD slot, and no access to the improved specs.

exactly, dsi flashcarts only run in ds mode and dsi mode offers use of the sd card slot, 2x cameras, more processing speed and ram! and update wifi stuff but once teh 3ds hax scene starts teh caanoo will seem less relevant to me...just saying!

monstercameron said:
exactly, dsi flashcarts only run in ds mode and dsi mode offers use of the sd card slot, 2x cameras, more processing speed and ram! and update wifi stuff but once teh 3ds hax scene starts teh caanoo will seem less relevant to me...just saying!

exactly, dsi flashcarts only run in ds mode and dsi mode offers use of the sd card slot, 2x cameras, more processing speed and ram! and update wifi stuff but once the 3ds hacks scene starts the caanoo will seem less relevant to me...just saying!

With grammar slightly improved, Much easier to read, And easier on the eyes too.

Sure your not doing it to be awkward ?, As you managed to type `the` correctly in the first part of your post.

Trooper

teh is like sooo cool! ;oP

OT the 3DS looks like a solid product.
Caanoo is for opensource, DS is for commercial.

Back