Woohoo Its Back

I don't really understand spanish, but I think on gp32spain there stood somethink about hosting-problems.

If I want to go on gp32x.de with Firefox (1.0, Linux) Firefox wants to download the index.php. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaaah, I can start breathing again.

I thought i`d have to sell my 2 GP32 Blu`s and go and buy a Gizmondo, Or slit my wrist`s. The latter sound more enjoyable. :p

Btw: http://www.gp32x.de is still down. :huh:

Trooper

I'm glad it's back. Figured it might be a system change over or a re-ordering of emu.pl., but I was a bit concerned putting it back up might take a while.

Phew!
That was spooky. I've only been a member for a few months but I've grown attached to this wee board.
It's classy and the members are smart and helpful.

I'd bet then someday when gp32x goes down, people will know it .. but it was weird to see emu.pl alrifghty :) Someone said that handy is Spanish and emu.pl hosts gp32x or the like.. so we're all clueless :)

jeff

I leave for awhile to take a break from the computer, and when I get back GP32X is in a different color and langauge. I seriously thought I was losing my mind. Glad it's back though.

Hello everybody

Sorry for a downtime. We switched to a new server and I had to turn off gp32x virtual server, but later after we moved I had to go out for a walk with my daugter, then I had to play all afternoon with her so the whole downtime is her fault ;) Bad, bad Maja ;)

And for those who are courious. Emu.pl is my polish (yes, i'm polish ;) website about emulation and it is real server. Gp32x is just a virtual one so this is the reason why you saw emu.pl instead of gp32x. :)
Anyway in the end - everything should work faster.
hando

hando posted on Feb 25 2005 at 07:13 PM said:
then I had to play all afternoon with her so the whole downtime is her fault ;)  Bad, bad Maja ;)

How can you argue with that? maja is soo adorable :) I think we can cope with the downtime hando!! :D

My son (hes 9) and i have spent the last two weeks playing breath of fire!

its always better to share an RPG!

sPaCe :ph34r:

Back