Wooden Puzzle Type Game.

BaDToaD

"Very" Old Timer
Website
cwhippogames.wixsite.com
Can anyone remember what the wooden puzzle type GP32 game was called where you had to guide a ball around the maze without it dropping through the holes. I didn't download it at the time as it didn't interest me but I happened to mention it to my Girlfriend and now she wants it on her GP32. Please help as my name is mud at the moment ;) hehe.

PS for those that like to say use the search function. I did for 20 minutes and still couldn't find the bugger. It probably doesn't help that I haven't got a clue what the game is called. :)

Now there is a project for an eager modder.

Attach a electronic gyroscope or something to send data through the ext-port about how much the GP is tiltet. Then patch the wooden labyrinth program to use this mod as a controller....

Nice little hobby-project

Ringo posted on Oct 10 2004 at 04:20 PM said:
Now there is a project for an eager modder.

Attach a electronic gyroscope or something to send data through the ext-port about how much the GP is tiltet. Then patch the wooden labyrinth program to use this mod as a controller....

Nice little hobby-project
lol gl

Last edited by a moderator:
BaDToaD posted on Oct 10 2004 at 05:00 PM said:
Thanks that looks like it. Now to surprise the GF :)

Your link was bust tho so I got it here

Hehe, yeah, that link is bust, cause on the site (gp32x.de) is now the gp32 file archive - all the old file links won't work anymore... ;)

Last edited:
Back