Wonderboi 0.75

Any good games in english or dont need words?

Whats the file extension for the roms?

Deleted User posted on Apr 4 2005 at 06:32 PM said:
Any good games in english or dont need words?

Whats the file extension for the roms?

See the list above. They are all playable w/o any knowledge of Japanese.

Also, the normal extension is .ws or .wsc, but I reccommend just using zip files. They load faster, and they are scanned faster by the GoodROM code.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tested it for about a week and it't still too slow... on 166 mhz even without sound... but final fantasy is playable:) keep up the good work!

LOOM posted on Apr 6 2005 at 12:36 PM said:
I tested it for about a week and it't still too slow... on 166 mhz even without sound... but final fantasy is playable:) keep up the good work!

I agree with Loom. If you could optimise speed more (sans sound b/c that slows everything to a crawl), this could be fantastic. As is, I run everything at 166 and the emu is still too slow. Thanks for your work Rattboi

Last edited by a moderator:
i tried it with final fantasy and it is still too slow for me @166, but it's getting better. FF is playable @200MHz, but that will eat up batteries. especially in rpg's i hate a big frameskip, because the scroll very smooth on real hardware.

everything else is absolutely okay. it has everything an emulator needs.

do you think, you can make it even faster? (this version is pretty much faster than the previous release, so i hope...)

i am lazy w GP32 lately (I still haven't put new version of drMD on it yet!) but i am watching this emu as it is getting pretty cool. i want to put in some time w GNG and mega man games.. also the moment i find a )(@#*(@!# judgement silversword rom you can bet i'll try and see if it will run - that game looks cool as anything!!!

has anyone tried that one yet, I bet not..

well, rpg's are nicly playable, just a bit more speed wont hurt, but this verion is a bit faster than the last i had.
great work.

well, this is one of the only things on my smc (along with drMD, os9x and the neogeo pocket emu) so I look forward to upgrading this. Shame I don't have the time or the batteries at the moment.

promise I'll give you some constructive feedback when I do finally try it. Believe me though your work is most definately appreciated (even if the people who judged ADIC were clearly insane ;) )

Indeed, it works really good for the FF remakes.

Keep up the good work, it's appriciated!

Just tried playing at 220mhz(thanks to "pencil mod":)) and the gameplay has much improved Guilty gear 2 is now at playable speed and mr. driller is great...but still not as fluent as it should be

Back