Won An Virtual Boy In The Us How Best Get To Uk!

Gruntfuggly posted on Sep 30 2004 at 11:17 AM said:
Whats your problem Rico? This was posted in an off-topic forum - what's your need for pointless comments like that? Are you some sort of anti-nintendo fanboy?
I was joking. Actually the second comment was originally going to be something like 'I bet it's actually quite fun to play... and yeah, it's collectable, so that's neat' to counter my original joke because I thought some people (ahem) wouldn't get it. But then I couldn't resist adding in two other jibes. Not that I actually believe them or anything.

BTW, if I attack the Virtual Boy, arguably the least successful product in Nintendo's entire line-up, that does not make me an 'anti-nintendo fanboy'. I think those words came out a little faster than you were thinking there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rico posted on Oct 1 2004 at 11:19 AM said:
I was joking. Actually the second comment was originally going to be something like 'I bet it's actually quite fun to play... and yeah, it's collectable, so that's neat' to counter my original joke because I thought some people (ahem) wouldn't get it. But then I couldn't resist adding in two other jibes. Not that I actually believe them or anything.
As I said - I laughed at the first comment...

Rico posted on Oct 1 2004 at 11:19 AM said:
BTW, if I attack the Virtual Boy, arguably the least successful product in Nintendo's entire line-up, that does not make me an 'anti-nintendo fanboy'. I think those words came out a little faster than you were thinking there.

How does the fact that it wasn't successful compared to Nintendo's products justify having a go at it in an off-topic thread? You can hardly say that the GP32 is more successful... I bet it hasn't sold 770,000 units...

Anyway - you're right, sorry for the 'anti-nintendo fanboy' comment...

Last edited by a moderator:
I was actually surprised to see one in my local gamestation the other with some games... cant remember how much it costed though...

Back