Woah! Nice suprise!

I just got GP Cinema today (finally!) and was very, very impressed. From the screenshots it looked like a hacked-together replacement for MoviePark, but it's much simpler and easier to use, as well as having the buttons in the "right" places.

i love mp's buttons more than gpcinema's ones 8)

but it's true - it's easy to use.
it's a big plus

btw.. i couldn't run any XVID encoded movies for gpcinema yet...

all my 8 experiments have failed 8)))

Anime is Sh**t! My friends love it but I hate it! I tried to watch it and get into it but its so boring! Must admit the only ones I did like was dogtanian in the 80's lol and Pokemon was sometimes kinda good, please dont hit me!
I admit though its made for the GP32 due to its low frame rates so it does look rlly cool on there and does impress when showing it off!

Is www.gp32anime.com legal? Cuz I'm trying to not get illegal stuff on my GP32 cuz I'm scared my mom will find out ;)

no its not. but u cant get good anime at germany so just download it. if ur mom is mad at you when she finds out, give her my email address and i think i can talk to her about that :p
PS: i have 100+ gig of anime on my hdd and burned on cd's.. ehem.. just do it :)

Actually, the anime from gp32anime.tk is"legal in practice" since they only offer unlicensced, fansubbed anime. Most japanese companies don't really care about fansubs of unlicensced anime, as long as distribution stops after the anime is licensced. This is a legal snafu that american lawyers are very confused over - same with doushinji.

Most japanese companies don't really care about fansubs of unlicensced anime, as long as distribution stops after the anime is licensced. This is a legal snafu that american lawyers are very confused over - same with doushinji.

So true. So true.

Neon genesis evangelion I tried watching that believe me I sat there in agony rlly trying to get into it and honestly rlly trying to relax and like it but fact is it is just total ....! Well thought id just get that off my chest, Im waitin for Doom v9 at the mo cant wait till it comes out!

EVA rocks if u cant get into eva you might as well watch bugs bunny.
If anyone loves anime like me then you know u have at least 300 gigs of the stuff not including dvd and tapes, i think www.gp32anime.tk is great because they have guu so many people need to watch it because its funny as hell.

Carface posted on Aug 16 2003 said:
Neon genesis evangelion I tried watching that believe me I sat there in agony rlly trying to get into it and honestly rlly trying to relax and like it but fact is it is just total ....! Well thought id just get that off my chest, Im waitin for Doom v9 at the mo cant wait till it comes out!
Not everyone likes Giant Fighting Robots. Have you ever tried Noir or Serial Experiments Lain? They might be more up your alley...especially Noir.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm neither www.gp32anime.tk or www.gp32anime.com work for me. Oh well. I agree anime on the GP32 is easily the best thing right now. And if you're into that, you must remember this great LEGAL anime site for newly fansubbed anime, Anime BitTorrent Links. Oh and the BitTorrent client is HERE.

PS. the best 2002/03 animes being fansubbed right now are Gundam Seed, DNAngel, Scrapped Princess, Gad Guard and E's Otherwise (the best!) and believe me I watch a lot of anime lol.

Edit: And don't forget to download Naruto (I can't believe I forgot that one)

dbz is anime yes. and its pretty cool i have all english eps yay. noir is cool too i just watched it. its one of the few anime that do not take place in japan. better than noir is rahxephon try this. best anime for me are cowboy bebop and evangelion. oh yea and if u want to see something reallly crazy watch 'FLCL' thats really. .. arg :)

Back