Wiz Screen Damaged ?!

rbusa

Hi,

After 4 months after buy of my wiz, I found lots of dead pixels on my OLED when showing blue color (0000FF). Is this production-failure, oled-failure or maintendnce-failure? My wiz is made 17 oct 09

:SaS:*rbusa said:
Hi,

After 4 months after buy of my wiz, I found lots of dead pixels on my OLED when showing blue color (0000FF). Is this production-failure, oled-failure or maintendnce-failure? My wiz is made 17 oct 09

This is a known issue. It's either a crack or minor defect in the screen that's been there since it was produced. You should request an RMA.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have the infamous "pixel plague". There is no cure and will only get worse.

you need to contact your seller, this is for sure covered by warranty. or directly contact the after sales center - they're pretty helpful from what is told. (can't find the link, i'm sure anyone has it, or google search)

crow_riot said:
contact the after sales center - they're pretty helpful from what is told. (can't find the link, i'm sure anyone has it, or google search)
Where is the nearest AS center if I live in CZ? My seller has no more Wiz available

:SaS:*rbusa said:
crow_riot said:
contact the after sales center - they're pretty helpful from what is told. (can't find the link, i'm sure anyone has it, or google search)
Where is the nearest AS center if I live in CZ? My seller has no more Wiz available

there's only one and that's in germany, so that's ok i think:

Code:
Polytech & Net GmbH
Ober der Roeth 4,
65824 Schwalbach
Germany
Main : 49-6196-652-0049
Fax : 49-6196-95-26-1
ATTN : Ms. Lee
E-Mail as-europe@gp2x.com
HomePage : www.ptn-global.com

Is possible that all devices from 17 oct 09 are faulty?

in THIS topic has guy who got it same number 'o batch

Back