Wiz For Sale (Maybe)

jmetal88

Erm.... Woohoo!
Website
mikesweb.exofire.net
I'm beginning to consider selling my GP2X Wiz.  I honestly don't play it much anymore, even though I love the screen and the form factor, because I got an Xperia Play, and now that's always in my pocket when I need a handheld gaming fix.  So, for now, I'm entertaining offers on the Wiz.  It comes with the retail box and everything that was included by default.  I have no extra accessories (although I do have a phone cable that I was planning to hack into either a USB host cable or a TV out cable, if you want it).  I won't be including my SD card, as I tend to need it for other devices from time to time (and who wants a 2GB card these days anyway?).  I can post pictures later if anyone would like.  Whether I sell primarily depends on what kind of offers I get.  I'm still a little attached to this thing, and I feel like it might be kind of hard to get another one if I let it go, so it's not like it's something that I just want gone.

Here are a few pics.  I forgot to take the stylus out so you can see it, but it's there, safely tucked in its slot.

gp2xwiz1.png

gp2xwiz2.png

gp2xwiz3.png

Just a small update:

I guess I should mention I'm located in the USA.  If you're in another country (besides maybe Canada), it's going to be harder for me to work with shipping costs.  I just did an estimate for somebody based on a flat-rate priority box, and as an example, shipping to the UK would be about $24, or £15.

Also, I've had a look for the phone cable I mentioned previously, and I currently cannot find it, so that may no longer be an option.  I'm starting to come around to the idea of letting my SD card be included, as I've realized most of the devices I use these days take microSD, so that may be a possibility now.  Just bear in mind it's only a 2GB card.

Hi guys,

I think I've decided I'm still too attached to this thing to let it go right now.  If you still want to send me an offer, you can, but be aware I'll probably turn it down.

Well, looks like it already sold.  Shipping address kinda sounds like a business, so I wouldn't be surprised if I see it re-listed at a higher price soon, but we'll see.  I did at least get what I wanted out of it, and it looks like even after fees and shipping I will have made back what I spent on it new in the first place, which is more than I can say for just about anything else I've ever sold (save my original Atari 5200 or maybe my original Atari Jaguar CD unit).

Back