Wiz For Sale (Maybe)

jmetal88

Erm.... Woohoo!
Website
mikesweb.exofire.net
I'm beginning to consider selling my GP2X Wiz.  I honestly don't play it much anymore, even though I love the screen and the form factor, because I got an Xperia Play, and now that's always in my pocket when I need a handheld gaming fix.  So, for now, I'm entertaining offers on the Wiz.  It comes with the retail box and everything that was included by default.  I have no extra accessories (although I do have a phone cable that I was planning to hack into either a USB host cable or a TV out cable, if you want it).  I won't be including my SD card, as I tend to need it for other devices from time to time (and who wants a 2GB card these days anyway?).  Whether I sell primarily depends on what kind of offers I get.  I'm still a little attached to this thing, and I feel like it might be kind of hard to get another one if I let it go, so it's not like it's something that I just want gone.

Here are some photos:

gp2xwiz1.png

gp2xwiz2.png

gp2xwiz3.png

Just a small update:

I guess I should mention I'm located in the USA.  If you're in another country (besides maybe Canada), it's going to be harder for me to work with shipping costs.  I just did an estimate for somebody based on a flat-rate priority box, and as an example, shipping to the UK would be about $24, or £15.

Also, I've had a look for the phone cable I mentioned previously, and I currently cannot find it, so that may no longer be an option.  I'm starting to come around to the idea of letting my SD card be included, as I've realized most of the devices I use these days take microSD, so that may be a possibility now.  Just bear in mind it's only a 2GB card.

Hi guys,

I think I've decided I'm still too attached to this thing to let it go right now.  If you still want to send me an offer, you can, but be aware I'll probably turn it down.

I don't know how attached you are to your wiz, if you were to entertain the thought give me an idea of what it would take. I'm VERY interested

I finally convinced myself that I don't need to keep hanging on to this.  New pictures are at the link below, and as you can see, it's in pretty much the same condition it was when I first posted this thread.

http://imgur.com/a/C0dOb

Within the US, I think I'd be willing to let it go for $100 including shipping.  Outside the US, I'd probably go $90 plus shipping.  A gp32x.de user asked me to send a message if I ever decided to make it available again a while back, so I'm currently waiting on a response to that, but if it doesn't come through (or if the user sends a counter offer that's too low) I'll probably sell it to someone else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, no response from the GP32X user so far, so I'm considering this up for sale to anyone now.  I may put it up on eBay later today with a buy-it-now at the price I posted above.

Well, looks like it already sold.  Shipping address sounds like a business, so I'm thinking we might see it re-listed at a higher price soon, but at least I got what I wanted out of it (and I'm pretty sure it's the same amount I paid for it when it was new, as well).

Back