Windups Background not staying

M^4

Still Fresh
Website
users.adelphia.net
I have changed my background and I did a Save Desktop. But, when I exit programs like KReader the background reverts back to the standard/blue Windups GP32 one. I even tried replacing the included BG files with copies of the background I wanted.

Any ideas? I did not see any one mentioning this (although if they did I missed it in my search) except for those forgetting to do a Save Desktop.

Thanks.

Okay, it will always do that. It does that to me, but when you reboot the GP32 the image that you saved as the desktop will be there again. Maybe there is somel little bug or something. B)

It does that to me, but when you reboot the GP32 the image that you saved as the desktop will be there again.
Yeah, it comes back up after reset so I knew the Desktop was saved correctly. I will try contacting the author(s) to see what they say. I'd also like to hope it is still being improved upon. It really is nice. If they could add PDF/PDB viewers, it will almost be a PDA. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, a PDF viewer would be fantastic. B)

I did a post mentioning this problem a while ago!

Not sure if I posted it here or in any other GP32 forum, tho.... :p
But yeah, let's pester the author so maybe he can correct this annoying bug?!?! :D

Back