Update F-Clash 64 Version 1.1 (SEUCK COMPO 2016)

canseco

Very Active Member
F-Clash 64 Version 1.1 (SEUCK COMPO 2016)

F-Clash 64 V1.1- Loading.png

F-CLASH 64

The elite, the RGB Squadron, wants you!!!
Red, Green and Blue are the pure colors any patriot should follow.
Take the Red pill, warrior, and feel the RGB inside you. Defend the land from those "derived" entities and make the world a peaceful place!!!.

This is my first SEUCK game presented for a compo. I did some lots of years ago, but as some point i loosed interest.
This days with SEUCK Sideways and SEUCK REDUX, you can do amazing games.

The music, crunching, altered colour bars, tweaks, etc, were made by Richard Bayliss.

I did develop this game using OpenPandora with this programs:

VICE 2.4.29 SDL
Seuck Sideways
Amica Paint (Loading screen)
Action Replay MK6 (One single POKE)

Hope you enjoy, and as always, feeback is welcome, ;)

Changelog

V1.0
- Initial preview release.
V1.1
- Modified loading screen with more details and color fixes.
- New clouds, sea tile sets and background levels map.
- New artillery, aerial enemies and player death sprites and animations.
- Little changes for ships, subs, boats sprites and animations.
- Changed enemy colours, no more red, green or blue.
- Little changes to tall buildings to match background colour.
- Lots of very little fixes.
- Added Spanish translation to instructions files.
- Added Changelog file.

http://tnd64.unikat.sk/Seuck_Compo_2016.html
http://csdb.dk/release/index.php?id=149150

Last edited:
Great effort Canseco :)
Funny that it moves from left to right, it feels unnatural to me as most I played were right to left (Armalyte, Delta, Katakis, Rtype, Silkworm, Salamander etc.)
Too tough for emu and keyboard control. -I need to transfer it to my hardware and play with joystick for the best experience :) The attack patterns are somewhat erratic making it hard to predict where they will go. Good job on that, it toughens the game up quite a lot as it took me several tries before i made it to level 2 but the boats killed me in the end anyway :)
I like the music, it's got good "oldskool" energy :) The title pic and pre-game screen, though they have a good 80's vibe, could have used some more love maybe.
Good luck on that compo! :)

Interesting, I saw that loading screen pop up on my Farcebook the other day. Just went back to check, and it was Richard posting one of his tracks to soundcloud. Will try and have a play of your game later

Thank you :) played it in the EXE PLUS ALPHA emu and plays great - nice shooter and not that too difficult ;)

Funny that it moves from left to right, it feels unnatural to me as most I played were right to left (Armalyte, Delta, Katakis, Rtype, Silkworm, Salamander etc.)

Jon Wells did Seuck Sideways like that.
We are still waiting for right to left scroll, but it seems he lacks free time or monetary incentive.

I didn't wanted to make it too difficult. The player base would be restricted to hardcore shoot em up gamers.

But i'm planning two more levels and tweaks to make it better, a bit more difficulty on upper levels, etc.

But that would need to wait after the compo, and learning the tools to do it, ;)

Changelog

V1.1
- Modified loading screen with more details and color fixes.
- New clouds, sea tile sets and background levels map.
- New artillery, aerial enemies and player death sprites and animations.
- Little changes for ships, subs, boats sprites and animations.
- Changed enemy colours, no more red, green or blue.
- Little changes to tall buildings to match background colour.
- Lots of very little fixes.
- Added Spanish translation to instructions files.
- Added Changelog file.

Back