Wind And Water: Puzzle Battles Trailer

YuanHao

Website
www.yuanworks.com
Hi everyone!

Just in case you guys don't remember or haven't heard about it, Wind and Water: Puzzle Battles was released for GP2X as a commercial video-game a while ago:

story2.jpg

vmskun_japanese.jpg

Anyway, the game was released for Dreamcast just a while ago, and we created a new trailer for this version. Since it's very similar to the GP2X one, you can see the trailer here:

- W&W high-quality trailer

- W&W trailer Youtube version (lower quality)

Hope that you guys like it :D

EDIT: What happened to the URL's and images in gp32x.de? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Boards got hacked or some shit, hando just temporarily fixed it, should eventually get fixed (?)

Anyways, good to see you guys are still kickin' had me worried a week or so ago when I went to redownload my copy of Wind and Water, but the site was down... managed to find a cd with it on it in the mean time and you're back online now, so that's good ;)

Also cool to see a DC release too, had thought about getting it, but couldn't justify spending the extra money with paying for schooling atm... plus I have my GP2X version ;)

Game is great, I dont regret for a minute that I bought it. (but I do regret that I never completed it, I got stuck at some point both in story and puzzle mode. :blush: )
If I had a Dreamcast, maybe I would have bought it once again. So anyway, did you guys add anything new for the Dreamcast version that was not in the original GP2X release?

Good luck with your new project, if you ever decide to release it for anything else than the DC, I'm sure you have a lot of potential customers over here as we are many who fell in love with wind and water. ;)

'pandora' said:
I really hope this comes to the Wiz, are you considering it?
Yes, we're considering it :) still haven't done any major tests as to say that we're 100% sure that it will come out on WIZ but as soon as we start making bigger and better tests we'll have an official answer to that!

EDIT: As for what's new on the Dreamcast version, here's an excerpt from our website:

For those familiar with the original GP2X version, we've added tons of new features for the Dreamcast version, including: the new Mr. VMU character and dialogues, the new Danger Break system, faster and more accurate gameplay, new Computer Difficulty Levels, fully dual-language packaging and game software (English and Japanese), new artwork and design for the Manual and Packaging, a new ending, rebalanced 2-player battles, tons of new graphics, high-quality CD Soundtrack music with new songs, arcade stick support for the Dreamcast, and much more (but we don't want to spoil everything)!

The much more actually includes new ending cutscenes, songs, more story dialogues, and other stuff I can't even remember :p the packaging is definitely the strong part, with a 40-long full color page manual (screenshots here: http://www.wind-water.net/dc_packaging)

manual_photo6.jpg

full_package2_550px.jpg

Also, if you watch the trailer in our website www.wind-water.net/trailer you'll see that the trailer features a new song that was not part of the GP2X version.

Back