Willing To Pay For Terminal Velocity Port :)

cem

Still Fresh
Hi all,

Now the gp2x is here (for a few of us) could some kind devoted soul port Terminal Velocity :) - ill pay if anyone can get 15-20fps and sound, would $35 be enough?

Call me sad and that I should learn how to do it myself and stop requesting but hey, ive got $35 spare and I wouldnt know where to start. So anyone up to the challange? B)

Is Terminal Velocity free and has the source been released? Without it, it ain't gonna get ported. Posting a link to the source if it is released might help any would-be porters.

If sufficient 386DX emulation happens with a dosbox emulator, the dos version might be possible. This is all just IF's and MAYBE's honestly. the ARM maybe more advanced, but the 386DX is it's own beast.

Terminal Velocity didn't require any acceleration and ran on any vesa card. In fact, it only needed 25 MHz and 320x240 VESA. Was a lot like Duke 3D in that sense, but I think it ran better with less. Was even less picky than Eradicator.

Reminds me of another question, VESA modes for DOS were handled by both DOS and a VGA card, if a dosbox clone were created, COULD the second processor handle VESA routines like an older VESA card?

Back