Willing To Donate $300 Money Order

foody

Still Fresh
Hello,

I am willing to donate $300 money order straight to the author of Gigas Engine if he export the program to Windows PC also, provide with Windows GUI, add further features, improvement, easy click and play script language similiar to the RPG Maker 2000/XP etc for example with stand alone .exe games that cannot be edited anymore from the editor. Hell if it goes much what I hoped it would go I am willing to donate $400 dollars snap. I considered a worthy price for a worthy program.

I like the idea for example if I have a cat, the cat will attack the mouse because of different faction that feature by itself if added to Gigas with no limitation, like limited to 32 factions or whatever is a worthy 50 bucks donation on it's own.

foody posted on Oct 5 2006 at 04:25 PM said:
Hello,

I am willing to donate $300 money order straight to the author of Gigas Engine if he export the program to Windows PC also, provide with Windows GUI, add further features, improvement, easy click and play script language similiar to the RPG Maker 2000/XP etc for example with stand alone .exe games that cannot be edited anymore from the editor. Hell if it goes much what I hoped it would go I am willing to donate $400 dollars snap. I considered a worthy price for a worthy program.

I like the idea for example if I have a cat, the cat will attack the mouse because of different faction that feature by itself if added to Gigas with no limitation, like limited to 32 factions or whatever is a worthy 50 bucks donation on it's own.
Thats a $1000 dollar job at least. You are demanding a fully rewritten program, a pretty huge one :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
sam fisher posted on Oct 5 2006 at 09:18 PM said:
foody posted on Oct 5 2006 at 04:25 PM said:
Hello,

Thats a $1000 dollar job at least. You are demanding a fully rewritten program, a pretty huge one :huh:

Hey I am willing to do save up money for that if he is willing to do the transaction.

Does he have to be japanese to be programming for you?

xnopasaranx posted on Oct 6 2006 at 09:33 AM said:

What exactly is the point of this question? Here I am serious, working very hard to give him ambition to do this step and you guys are mocking me. Be it. I don't care. I am getting me a GP2X so meh :p. I thought as a donation I would give him this chunk with ambition to widen his audience but I all get from you guys are sarcasism.

foody posted on Oct 6 2006 at 10:37 AM said:

What exactly is the point of this question? Here I am serious, working very hard to give him ambition to do this step and you guys are mocking me. Be it. I don't care. I am getting me a GP2X so meh :p. I thought as a donation I would give him this chunk with ambition to widen his audience but I all get from you guys are sarcasism.
I may be wrong, but it seems as though gigas engine is forever a WIP. Also, I haven't seen any recent updates for it....

foody posted on Oct 6 2006 at 11:37 AM said:

I'm sorry but Pirotic hasn't been on in a while. Also he left behind no source code. You should pay someone to create a GP32 emulator :D

sam fisher posted on Oct 6 2006 at 08:41 AM said:
foody posted on Oct 6 2006 at 11:37 AM said:

I'm sorry but Pirotic hasn't been on in a while. Also he left behind no source code. You should pay someone to create a GP32 emulator :D
http://users.skynet.be/firefly/gp32/project/geepee32/

hmm

Back