Will the Pandora be marketed commercialy?

If you think about it, as someone has already mentioned, retailers like HMV and other game stores up the price for any games console <_< , we're getting it direct from the source, factory price! For what's inside it the p&|a could be priced a 100 $ higher and ps1 and retro game lovers would still come rushing in to buy it.

Take the sony smallest uber portable laptop thingy, they cost £2000 and their worthless. They have minimal RAM and run vista (how stupid can u get :huh: -_- <_< , why not XP?!?! just steeling ur RAM) I bet the p&|a will beat them in many ways due to the simpler OS...

Another downside to comercial selling is that if it makes a success, Everyone will get them! I guess the makers would want this, but take this forum, what would happen to it. All the emulator users, hardware and software experts here would be replaced by god knows what... Plus a flood of 'What do i do, i want this and this, and can someone do this etc....
I don't want lots getting the pandories, it wouldn't be so good den... :|

sorry for being selfish.. :wink:

that would be why some forums implement a N00B forum where such questions can be asked without fear of getting flamed

some people are legitimately non technical and have difficulty with computer stuff... really is amazing the stories i hear about how windows is terrible and the wish there was an alternative but there isn't.... most people never give a second thought to a Mac and have never heard of Linux so... what I'm saying if someone is willing to stick thier neck out $300 for a device we ought to be able to put up with a couple posts in a n()()B subforum

That post of Timmy nearly made me post when I read it the first time. Now gp32x is down, but that is still not enough for me to reply something useful. Have fun on your isle and enjoy the silence.

/jerk mode

Back