wildog's posting spree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and using racial slurs against asians isn't funny, Especially when most of em I know are 100 times more intelligent than you, have better jobs than you EVER will, and the only culture YOU have is growing between your toes.

(brands "PWNED" Into your forehead, turns you around, and kicks you out of the door)

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
HAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Pin this thread!!! Best laugh I've had in ages!!!!
If you're gonna flame the GP32, at least compare it to the GBA, you just lose all your credibility by comparing it to the N-Gage!
17 games!!!!!
HAHAHAHHAAA!!!!!

Wildog, it's people like you that makes me sick! :blink:

I'd say 95% of the GP32 scene are friendly peaceful people. You are the minority at 5%.

Go home! We really don't need you.

WOW! Who rattled your cage?

I'm guessing that your girlfriend laughed at you when you got naked and then said "Ahh, isn't that cute!". Or maybe it was the other boys in the shower that laughed :lol:

i reported to nintendo about the emulators and they said in 2 days the sight better get rid of the emulators or be closed down

your all fucking fags trying to burn people im postin in every forum i find on internet about gamecrap32 fuck off fuck you joke plus your fags

This is no noob, This is a nob with a capital K. :p
I think the health service give day release retards too much freedom. :D

So this is obviously a GP32 customer that is so stupid, He could no find the on button, And had the cheek to blame it on the machine. :blink:

Get a life, No in actual fact, Get a brain. :rolleyes:

Trooper

Do you (Wildog) speak English?

Oh, by the way, here is his email address: MRTRISTE1313@AOL.COM

Do with it what you will, cough mailbomb cough

who cares about you and your posting... Is it because you cant afford one?? :D... Spent all your money on a Shite-Gage (N-Gage if your to thick to understand) and cant afford a GP32 now??

Are we trying to Burn people?? I havent saw anyone get burnt??? What a Strange little person...

If you go around saying Get a N-Gage instead of a GP32 people will think your a little Gay Lord Focker :D...

i got this... :D :
Sonic-NKT,

wildog has sent you this email from http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php.

your a fucking joke just like the gamepark plus your a fag so people who get fucked in the ass always put a stupid reply

---------------------------------------------------
Please note that GP32Xtreme Board has no control over the
contents of this message.
---------------------------------------------------

Regards,

The GP32Xtreme Board team.
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php

Last edited by a moderator:
they said all who regerster in this forums will be emailed and have to apppear in court for the nes and snes gba emu .in 2 days you guys are busted peace out :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back